I want to thank all of you members....and to know this...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: I want to thank all of you members....and to know this..

Yo creo que that is the 'last' of my worries LOLOL

deleted, sorry.

Michelle,

Thank you for sharing your soulful thoughts. No matter what anyone says, know that your physical beauty is without question. Celebrate it while you can. The maturity of your post demonstrates a continued growth in your maturity as well as a high level of sensitivity in acknowledging your shortcomings. You seem to be another soul in search of your true self and I laud your journey of discovery. So many people stop their journeys and die inside; and never achieve their full potential. So stretch you wings and fly on :angel . Your posts aways add "spice" to the mix on this forum. Please don't let the insults of a few, no matter how injurious they appear, drive you away from this board. There are more good members here than bad ones, even though at times it seems to be in question. It's truly a shame that some members would quit or stop contributing because of a belligerent few. But that's their choice....but the community suffers because of that choice.

Enough of the good. How about some bad? (I promise I won't be too hard on you).

First and foremost, realize that this is a Public place. Maybe it's best for you to not be so open in your posts. The more you reveal about your self, the more ammunition you give others to shoot with. You seem to be genuinely reaching out for acceptance from others which is all well and good.....but maybe such a public place as this is not the arena to bare your private most thoughts. This board is a microcosm of the world at large and just remember there could be some one out there looking to take advantage of someone who has lived a sheltered life and is all too open. Sorry, don't mean to creep you out, but I work in an Emergency Room in a moderate size city and it's amazing to see how truly screwed up some people have become. It's why our ID badges only have our first name on them. We've had patients or their families find out our telephone numbers (when we had our full names displayed) and make threatening calls at home to some of our staff. So be careful out there/here. Keep the subject of your posts about our mutual collecting addiction and try to edit out the private info for your own welfare.

Finally(Amen) I'll close with this pearl. If someone begins an unholy crusade to flame you for the sake of their egogratifcation...........let it pass. Ignore it. Leave it alone and let it be. Let them be the arsehole, not you. Life is way too brief to indulge in belligerent dialog which can only have one outcome.

Hoping you find fulfillment on your journey.

Michael
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow!

I think that's the longest post I've ever read from TWK :rock

Long may you rock, man :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

BTW, good post TWK
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good Stuff both of ya. As I like to say Its all good. We will be fine the board will be fine. You all are great and hey if you can put up with me and all my posts this board will keep going on :)

Aw, c'mon Josh. You're the lube that keeps the board's wheels turning. Wouldn't be much traffic if you left too!

Long may you post.........go cardinals!!

:eye M :eye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank ya. I'm just one of many nothing special.:grouphug

YES!!! Go Cards!!!!!!

Gorth,

I appreciate your insights and your concern for me. Yes, it's true, perhaps I was 'too open.' But on the other hand there are things I dare not share openly because it might frighten people, and I do not say that in jest. I have a temper that is buried deep within the recesses of my soul, and once it is truly unleashed, has, and can cause damage that could be only described as unholy.

I fear NO man, NO woman, I can only fear myself, but no longer am I afraid to look in the mirror and say that I @#%$ up.

If there was one thing being a dancer did for me, it was to take me out of my sheltered, nuclear world and plunge me into a world that was so alien to me I could not comprehend it...homeless girls, abusive pimps, drugs, foster care, WOMEN who did not HAVE the luxury of a loving home and parents. And THAT was what made me begin to cherish and to appreciate my parents, because they were and are the most loving, understanding and accepting people on this earth. I worked hard to gain their pride, by graduating magna cum laude, by excelling in music and the arts to try to make up for all my shortcomings in behavior.

Yes, there are freaks out there, we probably have more than a few on this board, but I do not fear them, their ammunition, or their ability to attempt to dissuade me from being on ANY board.

One of the members in the chat said that he felt there was something 'off' about my personality, about somehow it was both frightening and contradictory . And I have noticed even as short and petite as I am, that when I walk tall and proud, as I always do, I convey a certain aura of power and maybe even a little dangerous edge there. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

deleted, sorry.

Danny damn you post it in a seperate thread!! I wanted to reply to it and now it's gone!!

No worries really, nothing important. Really its cool! :rock

Ese, usted sabe que yo quiero leer su post.

Glad the little war last night taught you something thats a great first step. Take that to heart and try to be better for it but don't get all down cause of it. Crap happens and I think everyone here agrees with me it will blow over and in time nothing more will be spoken of it. My main suggestion to you is to just chill and roll with the punches.

Josh you have always been the most sensible and calmest person on this board. You must really have skin as thick as the Watcher because I've seen you take a lot of abuse here as well. It's hard for me to roll with the punches giving that in the past..LOLOL...I was usually the one THROWING the punches.

I agree. It's already blowing over anyways.

I am glad I stayed out of chat last night. When I saw 14 in chat I thought maybe some cool info from SS came out, but then I thought nope I'll bet it is a really outrageous fight. I was right. :puke

Michelle, I agree that it takes a lot of maturity to see one's own shortcomings, and I applaud you for being able to be so frank with the board. I always found you to be the dash of "hot sauce" sprinkled on the main course and wouldn't want it any other way. Welcome back and :toast

Don't suppose there's anything you'd like to say to me?

How do you change channel on this thing???

I typed in the URL for Sideshowfreaks and I got Oprah!!!

It could have been worse - I could have got Sally Jesse Raphael.

Anyone with an ass like that is ok in my book :banana

Anyone with an ass like that is ok in my book

SIDESHOW not SEXSHOW. Dave might lock this post.

This post has remained civil (much to my surprise) and we're not going to lock it. However it does belong in OT, so people can feel free to respond to it there.

Back