"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel you man, I was ripped off by this guy to. Just sux cant trust to many people these days. really do hope this guy comes thru in the end but definitly not likely.

Hey guys,

2 dios are almost ready to ship. I will post pics of them and to whom they are going
to by wednesday evening(pacific time) There are no words to say and no excuse for
my behavior. So I won't even try. I have handled the whole thing poorly.

Keysta: I still have your Bruce Lee dio. It has not been corrected to your specs
yet, but it can be finished if you still want it.

I will post here twice a week until all this is finished.

I know sorry means nothing at this point but I am.

mike

Well, great to see you try and address the situation Mike, good luck I really hope it works out and you can return to this community with nothing left to answer for

Mike, my address has changed did u get my pm ?

Hey guys,

2 dios are almost ready to ship. I will post pics of them and to whom they are going
to by wednesday evening(pacific time) There are no words to say and no excuse for
my behavior. So I won't even try. I have handled the whole thing poorly.

Keysta: I still have your Bruce Lee dio. It has not been corrected to your specs
yet, but it can be finished if you still want it.

I will post here twice a week until all this is finished.

I know sorry means nothing at this point but I am.

mike

hmmm ok we will see....still so so gutted i wont get this piece.

:wave im working on a similar piece, if it turns out any good and your interested i would be more than happy to make a second one, if you are in the UK that is.

:wave im working on a similar piece, if it turns out any good and your interested i would be more than happy to make a second one, if you are in the UK that is.

hey man yeah that sounds good will wait and see how this pans out first you will have to get some pics up and i will shoot you a PM, have to admit this has kindve taken a back seat as there are other things i am adding to my collection

hey man yeah that sounds good will wait and see how this pans out first you will have to get some pics up and i will shoot you a PM, have to admit this has kindve taken a back seat as there are other things i am adding to my collection

no worries mate, i understand that. I will put some photos up when im done and the offers there if you want it.

zahal, any chance of a refund. coz so far i've seen absolutely nothing but empty promises from you.

you've had your chance. i'd rather use the money on seanh5134 or someone else's version of this. i imagine they'd at least be better at communicating with us. i feel very sad that this project ended up this way. and that i basically got scammed by yet another customizer with all the best intentions in the world but no follow through.

zahal, any chance of a refund. coz so far i've seen absolutely nothing but empty promises from you.

you've had your chance. i'd rather use the money on seanh5134 or someone else's version of this. i imagine they'd at least be better at communicating with us. i feel very sad that this project ended up this way. and that i basically got scammed by yet another customizer with all the best intentions in the world but no follow through.

Good luck I have asked for a refund on numberous account and I haven't heard a thing from Mike in months.

Back