"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is always my number 1 fear. But the only transaction ive ever completed here came perfect from Cocoboloboy, so I havent had that problem

It's like by the end of the year, he has all the Iron Man marks and puts a sick photo of them on an awesome diorama. N one of you asks him "Hey when did you get all those?!" N then he be like "You oughta know, (fixes coat) you bought em!" lol

I just thought it was appropriate for this scenario haha

:exactly::rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :lol :lol

So I placed my order in Aug 2009 since I placed It i have got married moved house changed jobs and now have a mini me on the way . Was really looking forward to getting this and its just never going to materialize I had kept faith until now but I've had enough to disappear once is bad but to just disappear again and take peoples hard earned money is just down right low !

Sucks. Just shows you shouldn't throw money at newbs that post up with the latest and greatest thing.

It's just wrong I couldnt ever bring myself to do that to anyone end of the day its fraud, hope he's proud of himself. All that money that people have parted with in good faith. It's just so bad ... sorry.to seem like I'm going on you guys

I'm sorry to hear that man. If you still want something like this and with guaranteed shipping, place an order for Batman79's dio on BBTS.

it's actually a superior dio. and legit too. but with 20% VAT plus BBTS's shipping rates to europe i'd be paying close to $350 for it i think. but in my head, it'll be more than that, coz i'll feel like i paid for an interrogation dio TWICE :lol

Sucks. Just shows you shouldn't throw money at newbs that post up with the latest and greatest thing.

that much i have learnt.

Well I'm a newb but should have 1 positive review but i never left feedback for coco cuz i dont know what URL to put in the box and he didnt tell me what to write. But he deserves plus one and so do i

well with the bruce lee diorama he sent me pics and was ready to ship it out but I was not satisfied with the end product. so he said he would fix but never got back to me. here are some pics of the diorama from Oct 2009
blee.jpg

blee2.jpg

blee3.jpg

blee4.jpg

I cant believe what a scumbag this guy is. What sucks is that this isn't ebay I mean theres no way to stop him from getting away with this unless you can complain through paypal

sorry to bring up a dying thread, but if mike ever does log in here i want him to read this... you're a ____ing lowlife thief, mike. you stole money from me i could really use right now. i'm sick of empty promises from people like you. i even backed you up in here a number of times.

the second you realized you were in trouble you should have refunded money. thanks for nothing _______.

Back