"I want my phone call...I want it" HT Joker Diorama WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He told me he's working on these two at a time. I should be expecting mine this coming week or next.:chew

Thats fine. I'm not worried about him scamming us or anything as people have already gotten theirs. I was just curious to see where he's at. :chew

Thats fine. I'm not worried about him scamming us or anything as people have already gotten theirs. I was just curious to see where he's at. :chew

Hey Brant,

Still going on these # 3 and 4 will ship out this week. Replied to your PM! Hope all is going well for everyone this Memorial Weekend!!!

mike

Zahal,

I just got mine and set it up. HOLY **** it makes my whole display.

THANKS SO MUCH

Lucky guy...Zahal do you think you'll offer these as long as people want them, or will you close the run at a certain time? I got so many things going right now...:angelsmil

Lucky guy...Zahal do you think you'll offer these as long as people want them, or will you close the run at a certain time? I got so many things going right now...:angelsmil

Not sure yet...PM me when you are ready and I'll let you know. These are quite labor intensive, so after I am done with the current run I may take a break for a bit.

Thanks,

mike

Not sure yet...PM me when you are ready and I'll let you know. These are quite labor intensive, so after I am done with the current run I may take a break for a bit.

Thanks,

mike

Sorry to be a pest, buuuuuut ...tutorial? Yes? No? :angelsmil

Sorry to be a pest, buuuuuut ...tutorial? Yes? No? :angelsmil

Absolutely...yes, I am just real busy with work and building the dioramas in the evening...they are very time consuming. But, I will get to the tutorial, I've taken lots of pics for it already!

mike

Absolutely...yes, I am just real busy with work and building the dioramas in the evening...they are very time consuming. But, I will get to the tutorial, I've taken lots of pics for it already!

mike

How easy will it be to take this tutorial and modify it so it fits Mattel's Movie Master line? I intend on doing one for those figures.

How easy will it be to take this tutorial and modify it so it fits Mattel's Movie Master line? I intend on doing one for those figures.

It would be VERY easy to modify to fit the MM scale.

mike

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post an UPDATE and express some gratitude to you all.

First, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who have ordered a diorama from me...thank you for being patient. I have not recieved 1...no not 1 harassing post or PM about the status of their order. That is awesome! These dios are pretty labor intensive and they are taking longer to complete to my standards than I anticipated(I am about 2 weeks behind my original schedule). But you guys have been great! I come to the SSF forum daily for a kind of escape, and there would be nothing worse than signing on and have nagging members bugging about their order.

Second, I had to find a different way to ship them that doesn't cost so much. Those of you that have already recieved yours can see that the shipping was quite expensive...way more than I thought. Because they weigh so much, they have been costing at least $20 each just to ship in the US. But I got it handled and did not have to comprimise on shipping quality.
Also, I am literally making no profit on these...just breaking even...barely. So I do them as a labor of love, cause it is a badass looking display when done and I wanted others Freaks to be able to have them. Again I have really appreciated your guys patience!

OK my thanks/rant is over!!! Thanks for listening.

Order update:

Buttmunch: Ready to go!
ro926: Ready to go!

Sachiel: on que
Darthy: on que

mike

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to post an UPDATE and express some gratitude to you all.

First, I want to say a big THANK YOU to all of you who have ordered a diorama from me...thank you for being patient. I have not recieved 1...no not 1 harassing post or PM about the status of their order. That is awesome! These dios are pretty labor intensive and they are taking longer to complete to my standards than I anticipated(I am about 2 weeks behind my original schedule). But you guys have been great! I come to the SSF forum daily for a kind of escape, and there would be nothing worse than signing on and have nagging members bugging about their order.

Second, I had to find a different way to ship them that doesn't cost so much. Those of you that have already recieved yours can see that the shipping was quite expensive...way more than I thought. Because they weigh so much, they have been costing at least $20 each just to ship in the US. But I got it handled and did not have to comprimise on shipping quality.
Also, I am literally making no profit on these...just breaking even...barely. So I do them as a labor of love, cause it is a badass looking display when done and I wanted others Freaks to be able to have them. Again I have really appreciated your guys patience!

OK my thanks/rant is over!!! Thanks for listening.

Order update:

Buttmunch: Ready to go!
ro926: Ready to go!

Sachiel: on que
Darthy: on que

mike

Personally I'm glad that nobody has been bugging you about these. I know many customizers hate that. "Where is my thing?" "Why isn't it done yet?" etc. etc.

From your pictures these look nothing short of breathtaking. And I have had zero problems waiting longer if it means getting a better product in the end. You can't rush art!

And I had no idea that you were just breaking even on these. You have even more of my respect for that. I'm sure it is not easy to get through when you aren't making any profit by making these. So thanks again, you :rock

Now I cannot wait to get this! :drool

Could you let us know what you made the wall out of? I tried foam board, but I can't cut the brick pattern in without it shredding/flaking on me.

Back