I Think I had a wish granted from Sideshow !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finished already, and the tips of my fingers hurt. Did I do too much too fast? I couldn't help myself. And seriously, huge thanks to UT, for the third best present of my entire Birthday/Curistmas season! Well, you know Numa and Kenji come first.

This was a lot of fun, and I dig having him on display! :D

null-66.jpg

null-65.jpg

null-64.jpg

Oh my god I would not be able to sleep knowing that was in the house. And congrats :)

Congrats Jason! That is friggin awesome!!! Were you a Dead collector already? Either way, it's a great addition to your collection!

I actually wished for the Lego Hogwarts Castle. So I am glad Sideshow gave him something similar in value. :lol :lol

We exchange gifts each Christmas with UT. Sadly we can't give as generously as he can but we always send his gifts with love.

Congrats Jason! That is friggin awesome!!! Were you a Dead collector already? Either way, it's a great addition to your collection!

yelp I have the Punk and the street prophet only 2 I could get right now and Mort of course "I Love the dead" (insert Alice Cooper Here:nana:) this will be the center of my collection now :yess: Thank you Sideshow you made this freak very Happy !!!!!Congrats to all the Freaks that had their wishes Granted

Back