I Think I had a wish granted from Sideshow !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice story Jason13, ur wife is a keeper for sure! Enjoy the Holidays!

And so it begins...

Congrats! And don't listen to those guys. Save it for Christmas else the Mistress will be on your ass.

I know right ! like the twilight Zone if you push the button they will know and come and get it .

I fear if i open it minutes Later I would hear a knock on the door and the Mistress or Buffy girl will be there and punch me in the face :thwak the wait is killing me But I have to say every time i walk by it i get a huge Smile on my face it is a great feeling . man did I need that feeling been down because of not having money for Christmas this year like so many others Times are hard

the wait is killing me But I have to say every time i walk by it i get a huge Smile on my face it is a great feeling .

Well enjoy that feeling, it can be fun to look forward to something :)

now that would be Awesome !!!!!!:clap she has a sister But she is not as cool as my wife she is a little :cuckoo:

No thank you then! :D

But seriously, don't go ruining the moment by opening too early.
Time is flying-by anyway.

At least you've got something good to look forward to.

Happy Holidays bro!

That is awesome! Congrats buddy! I hope is horrific. :D

Sideshow did one for me 2 Xmases ago and even though I knew what it was I still waited until Christmas Day. :)

Thank you all I found out my wife was behind this:hi5: But she won't give up any details of what it could be but:gah:

she said it will be the center to my horror collection:horror a Horror PF I have looked and looked on the SS website I just can't imagine how cool this will be .
I will finally get what all the fuss is about the PF I am so excited and i am waiting to open it ..:impatient: 15 days and counting

i have thought of this but the "Do Not Open until the Holidays or we will know" is right over the top so I would have to cut it HMMMMM Maybe go through the Bottom :gah:

Don't do it... They watch these forums and if they think that you opened it early they will charge your account for it. It's in the rules when you enter.

I've asked the last 4 years I think and never had anything granted. But this year I had someone that really could use a nice pick up to ask for, so I hope they send him something.

With it being on FB, I bet they got 3x as many "wishes" compared to years past. I didn't enter or tell anyone I want anything com SS. So no gifts for me. But I wish those luck who did.

Nope wife threaten to beat me i am not opening it til Christmas :rotfl

Hahaha, I was joking anyway. But that would be a good way to keep people from opening early... you open before 12/25...you pay for it. :panic:

I have been wishing too But never got anything until this year we have fell on hard times this year and my Birthday is on the 26 yelp day after Christmas .

So I think the wife has out done herself with this .Sideshow rocks for doing this I can not explain the Joy this has brought to us both .

WOW, your luck from Spook has continued! 13 is indeed your lucky number! Congrats, Jason!!! I can hardly wait to find out what you got!

Back