I Think I had a wish granted from Sideshow !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought myself a Talon PF, checked it for damage then hid it to put under the tree for me. Too bad I have to explain why Santa would send dad a statue like Talon ;)

Don't do it... They watch these forums and if they think that you opened it early they will charge your account for it. It's in the rules when you enter.

I didn't open mine early 2 years ago because I figured they booby trapped the box and it would explode. :)

Congrats Jason! :rock I like others, am looking forward to the big reveal on Chrsitmas Day. Glad to hear how this has brought a smile to your face. :duff

Great story and congrats man!!! Don't open til Christmas. :) I made a wish this year on sideshow's wish list. Since I have no job and can't afford much pieces as of now. I actually have been selling some of my collection just to get my first sideshow statue piece. I am flex paying a pre-order as of now but still want to get my first sideshow statue like piece. Again congrats on getting that wish and open it Christmas and post tons of pictures!!! :goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Thank you Apeman I hope you get a wish granted too !!!!

I have More good News I got a offer Yesterday to start Driving a Flatbed truck Next week:yess: the Gifts keep coming I have a JOB after a Year of being unemployed . Nov 24 was a year I was about to give up My wife is still unemployed now for over 2 years and she has 2 degrees ,we lost our house and everything :thud:the support from the freaks and the Gifts from Sideshow gave me some hope and out of the blue i got a call to come in for a interview

I am truly Blessed this Season I have a lot of people pulling for me and it made me hold my head up and kept pounding the payment and it has paid off.I hope other will keep on trying times are hard ! i guess in times of no hope things have a way of working out

Last edited:
Congrats... I was out of work for 10 months and it feels so good to get that call doesn't it. Good Luck with the new job.

Congrats... I was out of work for 10 months and it feels so good to get that call doesn't it. Good Luck with the new job.

thank you i was climbing the walls I have never been so Mad I had my own commercial Painting company but when the construction industry Tanked I went down with it.
it is has been a LONG uphill Battle to get back on my feet after losing everything Now begins the rebuilding .
I don't know how some folks lay around and not work .

I feel so bad for all the unemployed Now the numbers just keep growing a friend just found out his company he has worked for now for 15 years is shutting down he is freaking out bad right before christmas and they had a meeting and said "we are closing up shop Jan 1st so no christmas bonus this year sorry ":slap

Thank you very much Guys it has been a battle this last year But with support from my wife I refused to give up and it paid off and Sideshow brought a smile to my face also It won't be long Now I can't wait to Open this !!!! Pictures will be Posted asap

Congratulations! It sounds like it went to the right guy! Anyone else receive something unexpected? Do we have a dedicated thread for this or should this be the thread?

Hey Jason!!!! My wish was granted!!!!!!!!!!!

I wished something for a fellow Spook Freak who's recently been through some tough times, and today he emails me out of the blue asking if the Sideshow box he got was my doing!!!?? I said yes, hahah!!!

I didn't think my wish would be granted as it's almost Christmas, so am happy that these things do come true. I told him to come here and post, so he'll likely do it tomorrow. In the meantime,
here is the picture he sent me.

photo.JPG

On the wish page, it said they were able to grant 50 wishes. Has any other Freaks had theirs granted??

What is this!!!

UT is such a madman! There was a mysterious package when I arrived home this evening. I couldn't seem to remember ordering anything, so I opened it up, and what to my wondering eyes should appear?

null-46.jpg

So awesome, appropriate, and appreciated! :D

I don't have any LEGOs to my name, but I'm gonna have a blast with this over my Christmas break. Man, you are just too kind on a level I cannot even comprehend. But, oh no! Over 2000 pieces. This is gonna be fun.

Man, I appreciate it so much! He's my FIRST R2 collectible in my current collection and I feel just like this:

CVItattoo02.jpg

this is just great what a awesome gift Furystorm Just don't step on them there is no pain equal to a Lego under the foot OUCH!!!!! 3 more days I can not wait i feel like a Kid What can it BE ????:impatient:

this is just great what a awesome gift Furystorm Just don't step on them there is no pain equal to a Lego under the foot OUCH!!!!! 3 more days I can not wait i feel like a Kid What can it BE ????:impatient:

That wasn't the wish granted to me from Sideshow, although I did also get furystorm a gift for his birthday. :lol:lol:rotfl:rotfl

Back