I received my First Negative Feedback in 9 years! Beware of Ebay Buyer mattmanelite!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easier to post gifs to make fun of people than to answer the real questions. Like why a person in its right mind would be shipping to someone who had bad feedback, tried to buy outside of ebay and risk to lose money, the item or both just to avoid some negative feedback. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Lose/lose situation right...
There is lose like in getting a neg for not selling and there is lose like in losing money and item.

Whatever! Some had some real problems on ebay...
Keep ranting about that neg :peace

Easier to post gifs to make fun of people than to answer the real questions.

Easier to cut off a lion's testicles than have a decent conversation with you. :dunno The irony is you moan about gifs, but you're using emoticons, which are also gifs.

The guy left a negative for a stupid reason, that's all there is. It was pretty silly to leave a negative if you're offered a full refund.

As for the return shipping, if it's the fault of the seller, i.e. not packing it properly, wrong item, then it should be the seller's responsibility. If it's the buyer not wanting the item, breaking it, ... then it's his.

If it broke during the delivery process, that's where insurance comes in. I've always included it in my prices and put it in the description, never had a complaint.

Look, this is the truth. Its impossible to change or force other's behavior no matter how incorrect or illogical it may be.

Therefore, rather than bemoan the fact a spotless record was needlessly dotted with an undeserved negative, you simply need to respond to the negative with your side of the story and move on, knowing your character is what you make it, not what someone tries to say it is.

If you sit around worrying how this 1 negative is going to adversely affect you, then you've already lost the battle of your self identity.

One negative feedback out of hundreds or thousands is perfectly fine.

I once received a positive feedback from an item..then the guy decided to do a charge back on the item..I almost lost 400 dollars..

I rather have a negative feedback than to lose the total cost of the item.

Easier to cut off a lion's testicles than have a decent conversation with you. :dunno The irony is you moan about gifs, but you're using emoticons, which are also gifs.

The guy left a negative for a stupid reason, that's all there is. It was pretty silly to leave a negative if you're offered a full refund.

Are you dense?
I said the guy's an idiot.
Can't you read?
Rethorical question.

A decent conversation is when people have the respect to adress you and MAYBE answer your questions instead of just posting full blown gifs.
There's a difference you don't seem to grasp.
Even if "OH MY GOD" they disagree with you.
Look at you, coming out from nowhere and already antagonizing me...
Don't you have some fries to eat?

I leave you to your lion's ball cutting.
Godspeed.

Last edited:
Easier to post gifs to make fun of people than to answer the real questions. Like why a person in its right mind would be shipping to someone who had bad feedback, tried to buy outside of ebay and risk to lose money, the item or both just to avoid some negative feedback. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Lose/lose situation right...
There is lose like in getting a neg for not selling and there is lose like in losing money and item.

Whatever! Some had some real problems on ebay...
Keep ranting about that neg :peace

Are you dense?
I said the guy's an idiot.
Can't you read?
Rethorical question.

A decent conversation is when people have the respect to adress you and MAYBE answer your questions instead of just posting full blown gifs.
There's a difference you don't seem to grasp.
Even if "OH MY GOD" they disagree with you.
Look at you, coming out from nowhere and already antagonizing me...
Don't you have some fries to eat?

I leave you to your lion's ball cutting.
Godspeed.

The only dense person in this thread is yourself . I'm tired of repeating myself in this thread to you. I answered all the questions you asked earlier in this thread. Everyone in this thread gets it except you. If you took more time to read the posts instead of being a troll you would know. I'm tired of feeding the troll. Why don't you return to the bridge you climbed out from...:wave

Troll.jpg

Last edited:
Off course i'm a troll.
I don't fully agree with you and proved that you were dense right from the start to deal with that guy. Keep resorting to name calling, wishing bad things to people and other stupid internet meme when someone uses his right to not swallow without questioning the story of private transaction told from the perspective of one unknown individual on the internet...
yeah i'm definitely a troll ^^

You're one of those "You're with me or against me" type.
You showed quite clearly.
Got no more time to waste on you now.

You got one neg. That makes me sad.
You got your money. That makes me happy.

Get over it.

Last edited:
So everyone that says they won't sell on ebay anymore, where do you sell? what other site can get you as much as ebay?

I have run into numerous fraudulent buyers and know they screwed me over, luckily nothing over $100 yet. But I have also bought a bunch of high dollar items that were not as described (from smokers house when its not mentioned for instance) and thats when its nice to have EBay 100% behind you as a buyer.

If selling in the US, never sell overseas (sorry but its just not worth it) and always insure anything over $50 with USPS, never UPS!!! I sent a $1500 Michael Jordan autographed print to someone and they said it arrived ripped (impossible, it was in a 1/2 inch thick poster tube that was not damaged), I tried claiming through UPS and they said "screw you" even though I paid around $15 to fully insure it. USPS has NEVER denied one of my claims, and a few of them were probably buyers being fraudulent by sending back their damaged items and keeping what I sent them...

you know there are tons of people buying on EBay with full intentions to screw the seller, because EBay also makes it too easy.
Another thing is make sure you send it to EBay claims because if a buyer makes too many claims EBay will actually step in and suspend their account or not let them make any more claims. Its the buyers who just get sellers to cave every time that keep doing it and they do pry on the 100% feedback sellers.

Back