I picked sideshow exclusive predator maquette over cinemaquette predator.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own the CM version but I did see it at SDCC last year. I do however own the regular Sideshow version. That being said, their both awesome! If you have the good fortune to own either one, you will not be disappointed. :rock

the 1:1 bust took me awhile to get but I waited and scored a bargain........I still have a few items on my BIG wish list so watch this space :naughty

It's ironic that the P1 bust is now so hard to find and worth so much... it was in stock for over a YEAR at Sideshow and could be bought on eBay for $500 at one point. People were selling them at a loss just trying to unload them. Now you can't find them anywhere, and when you do, they go for $1500. It's a crazy crazy hobby...

It's ironic that the P1 bust is now so hard to find and worth so much... it was in stock for over a YEAR at Sideshow and could be bought on eBay for $500 at one point. People were selling them at a loss just trying to unload them. Now you can't find them anywhere, and when you do, they go for $1500. It's a crazy crazy hobby...

still to this today i have no interest in that piece........so im not suprised it didnt sell like crazy when it first came out :monkey1

Why The CM predator is 2,000$ in US but 999 euro ( 1304$) in play.com. Where Can I find a cheap price like that in the US? Where do you guys get yours from?

the one on play.com isn't 999 euro , its £999.00 pounds , therefore converted to your price 1,671.23 USD , still cheaper.

im gonna wait 4 a good price on ebay for one of these.......and use a live discount as well :naughty, seriously though if there gonna sell that cheap over there, there is no reason why u wouldnt b able 2 get one at those prices over here, thats a HUGE price difference!

Duh I just realized where to find a pic of the statue that is in the main entrance... it's right on the cover of Stan's book The Winston Effect.

the only reason the CM perdator is cheap at play.com when converted to the dollar is because the Pound exchange rate has dropped from like 1.95 to 1.59 in less than a few weeks, it wont stay like this its bound to start to rise in a few weeks back to at least 1.75 - 1.85 SO FOR you guys nows the time to buy a bargin, for us UKs keep hold of your money and wait it out another month if your buying from the USA

Has anyone heard anything further about release/shipping date ? I read somewhere that they are only making 50 a month so could be a long wait for some.....

Good question. BBTS said I was number 2 on their PO list but they usually get their stuff in very late so Im not holding my breath. Its gonna be tough watching everyone else getting their CM in and drooling over it.

Back