I picked sideshow exclusive predator maquette over cinemaquette predator.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to chime in and say - crazypredator2...you made a great choice!

I also own the SSC Pred Exclusive and absolutely love it. Im planning on getting the CM pred as well....and to be honest they are both amazing pieces in their own right......I can see great things in both statues.
yes, I agree they're both great, in their own ways.but i prefer sse predator a little more than cm's.i don't think you can go wrong with either.

Man !! I want the sideshow maquette so bad.
I love the pose way better on sideshow's becausde its more dynamic.
full action pose " he is getting ready to stab you with the blades" but me being a fan of the predator I will buy both.
I cant agree too much with CM's price. By the time I get him shipped here costums fees, TAX ETC.. he will end up costing like 3k.
NO WAY !!! I rather save 2k more and the get the ULTIMATE GRAIL!!

1:1 FULL size endo COMBAT

How much would costums fees, TAX ETC be on a 5k 1:1 terminator?

I really want to keep my SSC Maquette but then I would not be able to pick up the CM, so I am gonna have to sell either my Maquette or my P1 Bust...

Grats, i still would've stayed with the cinemaquette though.

Same here.
IMHO...The CM has a more fierce and intense stance. Which is more iconic than Sideshows and it is 32" tall.:chew
Plus, it's only a couple hundred $$ more.

Congrats on your purchase, though! As, long as you're happy with it.

Hey man, what would shipping for a Predator Maquette be from the U.S. to the U.K., ballpark figure?

:lol:lol yikes !. Well ..surprisingly I haven't actually posted much to the US and I'm not sure if the packaging works vice versa but I was quoted $100.00 to send 3 12" inch figures !!!!. :lol

Try and get an estimate though , it could be a completely different story depending on where you go , to be honest I'm not 100% sure how it all works.
I usually just get the payment from the buyer and estimate delivery , if I need to add a little more on than they paid , I would do it.
Unless of course its something real high !.

Hey man, what would shipping for a Predator Maquette be from the U.S. to the U.K., ballpark figure?

Good lord, whatever you do, do not use Fed Ex or UPS. They will literally rape you. Seriously. You can get estimates on their website if you want to check it out but be prepared for a good rodgering...

Good lord, whatever you do, do not use Fed Ex or UPS. They will literally rape you. Seriously. You can get estimates on their website if you want to check it out but be prepared for a good rodgering...

Yeh, I just got a UPS quote for 375.00 bucks...:horror:lol They be Crazy Main!!!:rotfl

I think I found a picture that the Sideshow Predator maquette is based off of.

https://www.accurizedhunterparts.com/home.html

P1010022.jpg

the guy who owns that site is a guy who posts at the hunters lair often and is named carl. I had half a full predator suit once and he was a great guy to deal with apparently.

Where abouts is that image on the site ?. I don't think Carl is actually in anyway connected to SWS so that may actually be the sideshow piece if there are no big differences ( I'm on a small screen ).

The person who would probably know the most about this is Faken.

Cool pics it does look similar. Faken since your the predator expert do you have any pictures of the stan WInston 1:1 scale statue this was based off of.

thats hilarious , I said the person who would know the most is faken and he posts with the answer before me. :lol:lol:lol

I thought you meant the statue was based on the statue you posted ! :lol
And yeah like I said its the same one. :lol

thats hilarious , I said the person who would know the most is faken and he posts with the answer before me. :lol:lol:lol

I thought you meant the statue was based on the statue you posted ! :lol
And yeah like I said its the same one. :lol

LOL no worries...

If I remember right, there are TWO Predator statues at SWS.. there is one in the main foyer and one in the famous conference room. Here is a pic of the one in the conference room:

terminators.jpg

I *think* the one on the foyer might be in this pose, but I can't remember and I can't find a pic of it. Let me dig around a bit more.

That is an awesome conferance room and picture TX, T-800, Arnie, predator, and the t-rex. Thanks Faken would love to see the one on the foyer if you can locate it.

Back