Action Figure "I need a vacation." My HT Battle Damaged T2 T-800 COMPLETE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "I need a vacation." My HT BD T2 T-800 WIP

Well I also agree that NECAs head is proportionally more accurate than HTs and I've also been saying that from very early on when people just didn't want to hear it and were unwilling to accept that a low-end figure could in any way do something better than a high-end figure. Hot Toys owns it in other ways but just not in that way. Its Arnie in all of its features but they're too squashed together in the middle. Face needs to be stretched, nose lengthened a smidge, and then you'd unquestionably have the best Arnie likeness out there. Unfortunately HT have been using the same innaccurate facial dimensions on all of their Arnie sculpts and the BD one likely will again. Makes me wonder will the endoskull parts look squashed aswell.

i totally i agree with you about the neca likeness , i said that from day 1 , people _____ted on me for saying it . i thought of doing this with the neca bd head but i failed the 1st time i bought the 12" neca pescadero escape just for the head , lol i can't wait to see this project done . awesome work so far:goodpost:

Update...

IMG_3499.jpg

Looking awesome!
And yeah, as soon as I seen the HT T2 sculpt I could see it was too squashed. I came to this forum a few months after and stated that the T1 sculpt is too squashed...and a few people seemed quite angry with me and also laughed off what I said lol
That neca sculpt has way better proportions(although i still prefer the HT head simply because it looks realistic in skin tone and texture etc)
Cant wait to see more pics of this project.

Kyle's sculpt really holds up. Can't wait for his T1 sculpts of a 1984 Arnold.

Awesome, can't wait to see more.

W0W Neca's T2 head looks epicly good on this body :horror

And ofcourse your tou4z to da all of it just make me crazy with thinking about what the finale thing will be... :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Looking good. You better hurry up with this one though before HT steals your thunder. You at least want some time in the spotlight where your BD T-800 is the absolute envy of every other collector. From the looks of it so far it could be.

Back