I Love How Sideshow Treats Fans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Love How Sideshow Treats Fans.

Me too, everything they do is a treat for us fans. At least, better than a poke in the eye with a sharp or blunt stick.

mfoga said:
LOL I got a few of those this weekend.

With all of those Slave Leias walking around at CIV, I'm sure a lot of lightsabers were ignited and poking into people.

MaulFan said:
With all of those Slave Leias walking around at CIV, I'm sure a lot of lightsabers were ignited and poking into people.
Dont get me started on lightsabers.:monkey4

Not surprising, Sideshow is really second to none when it comes to respecting and looking out for their customers.

And to the ****** who wanted to screw the non-attendees :emperor

Collector Freak said:
Wow, they've resorted to giving away their product.

LOL, well ya gotta admit it's a good way to keep certain people loyal to your company in the long run.

The way Sideshow handles exclusives is why I believe they are 1000 times better than that other company that make cool stuff but they might as well just sell their stuff on ebay. I bet some of their employees take whole cases of the exclusives and put them up on ebay to make extra money. I really like the way Sideshow treats their customers. I mean lets take Dusty for example. Usually if someone mentions her name she will answer the question instead of ignoring it which happens alot on a certain "blog". If she is unable to answer the question she justs says that she cant and everyone moves on to the next question.

I would just like to thank Sideshow for their great customer service. Also they have the waitlist which is a great idea.

I just spent a $160 in order to get the one exclusive from the other company that I had to have in my collection the Yoda R2 maquette. I hope to get the 3 bust sometime but I dont know when. Anyway I hope I get the maquette the seller was a power seller with good feedback so hopefully it will be here soon.

Also Sideshow does really neat contests.

Cast my lot in for the great customer service. Whenever these pre-orders start shipping and I have multiple orders coming they always combine them to save on shipping. All I have to do is contact customer service and it is taken care of right away.
The contests are fun, too. I loved the Super Bowl contest when they were giving away a Medicom RAH Cyclops(one of the best in the series I might add) if you guessed the score of the game.

Good customer service is what really puts it over the top. Keep up the good work.

MaulFan said:

You should have SEEN some of the Slave Leias I've seen. Some were downright nasty. Sadly... them being STRIPPED of the costume that they don't deserve to wear would have been WORSE.

Coheteboy said:
You should have SEEN some of the Slave Leias I've seen. Some were downright nasty. Sadly... them being STRIPPED of the costume that they don't deserve to wear would have been WORSE.

you got pics to share :monkey3

TOE said:
you got pics to share :monkey3
I will try and get some f'ed up costume pics today just for you.

And yes there were some really bad slave leias, the worst was the maybe 225lb guy in one its much worse then the one in SS pics.

I think we need to see Dusty and Amanda from the GG blog on Celebrity Deathmatch.

Or maybe they can organize a live wrestling match at SDCC to settle once and for all the question of who has better customer service and fan interaction.

Would anybody show up to watch that?

:monkey1

Sorry Tom but there is no doubt who has the best costumer service. GG sucks and there is no way around that. Just look how they handle their products: everything is a freaking con exclusive and impossible to get :rolleyes:

Here's a funny exchange that happened between me and Brant last week...

I had VIP access at CIV so I was fortunate enough to be able to get on the show floor before the madness ensued (well, unless you count all of the scalping exhibitors in the GG line). Anyway, on Thursday AM I went straight to Sideshow's booth. Brant was there talking to someone next to the PF Speeder Bike, which was unveiled for the first time. As soon as I saw it my jaw-dropped (and then cash registers started immediately ringing in my head). I turned to Brant with feigned exasperation and said, "Dude, you guys are killing me!".

Brant just shrugs his shoulders and says, "Sorry, man." :lol

So, yeah... they know they're draining our bank accounts, but they're going to continue putting out butt-kicking products anyway. The evildoers. :rotfl

Sideshow has always wowed me with their customer service, and as another fan that can't afford to travel to shows, unless of course Sideshow wants to come to Chicago... it is nice to be able to order products when I can't attend shows.

I just picked up a buddy at the airport on Monday who got in line for GG Celebration exclusives at 4:00 in the morning each night, and due to their colossal mishandling of lines, even though he was around tenth in line each night, he missed out on the Yoda/R2 maquette. I know I won't be able to get every figure of a line, but I am turned off by the fact that with GG you don't even stand a chance. It takes the fun out of collecting, and their use of exclusives over-extends the collector. I know I will end up buying some of their Halo collectibles, but I hope their offerings are finite enough to not make me crazy if and when they offer an exclusive.

Back