I LOVE Battlestar Galactica!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Majestic is making new series Battlestar Galactica 12" figures. But I agree, I'd prefer Sideshow to be making them. I hope Majestic does a good job.

I think Hasbro is doing diecast vehicles from the show. And there are minimates coming from both BG incarnations.

I've heard that the first 12" series from Majestic will be Apollo and a Cylon.... I don't know if it's for real. Seems kind of weird that they would make the first in the series of new BSG figures the same as the ones that launched the original.

i just hope they make an admiral adama version. can you guys keep posting updates on the majestic 12"??

~~~oh yeah, who watched last nights episode??? i just downloaded it from itunes. plan on viewing it in an hour or so. if anyone wants me to make a torrent for the season two episodes let me know!!!

hairlesswookiee said:
i just hope they make an admiral adama version. can you guys keep posting updates on the majestic 12"??

Oh, me too. He's the one I want the most out of the new line, and I'm kind of (okay, I am) disappointed that he isn't going to be in the first release. I like Apollo and I can understand why they would release a Cylon, but I'd prefer it if it were Adama and a cylon Boomer or Six first.

ok so after watching last nights episode im really psyched to have two adama's in fleet command positions. :horror and what's up with dr. baltar?? i think he's finally flipped his whig.

hmmm....i wonder if we should start a new thread with episode discussion in it and spoiler warnings in it so its not ruined for people that havent seen it yet.

I watched an episode last week (ok well half an episode really). OMG, what is their budget? It was pretty good, lots of action and things flying here or there. Do I get season one and potentially get myself hooked on another show. I've managed to escape the lure of LOST and 24 for now.

Their budget is miniscule compared LOST or CSI. You'll see a lot of the same interiors. And that's why so much of the first season is set on Caprica - so they can use outside and normal looking buildings.

Really? The Special Effects I saw looked looked high end but I'm far from an expert. I get excited about the effects in Video Games. :eek:

Fritz said:
Really? The Special Effects I saw looked looked high end but I'm far from an expert. I get excited about the effects in Video Games. :eek:

The f/x are worth getting excited about. They're just far and few between.

Which is better than numerous sub-par f/x.

hairlesswookiee said:
its been a long time, but there's a local shop by me that is going to have dean stockwell signing autographs towards the end of may/ early june. here's the site: https://www.autographdealer.com/
I'd like to meet Dean, but Florida's a little out of my way. I'm glad he'll be back for the next season of BG.

yeah sorry, i should've specified. also if anyone wants, i can pick up an autograph for you while im there. i know the owner of the shop and they have no problems if i get multiple signings and once. only thing is i have yet to find a good picture of stockwell from BSG.

Back