"I looked into the eye of the island, and what I saw...was beautiful"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
_MG_3174.jpg

The skin texture on this is F'n scary!!! :rock

A few pics I took, nothing fancy:

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

Those ^^^^ing arms man, I hope Hot Toys releases a stand alone muscle body.

Definitely one of the best and proudest figures in my collection. Thanks Andy B., Miketek and Josh S.!!!

Definitely one of the best and proudest figures in my collection. Thanks Andy B., Miketek and Josh S.!!!
Very nice. I wonder if it's too late for me to get one from Miketek.

Have you tried Enterbay's BL body? I think the arms are better looking.

Those arms in comparison with everything else makes them kinda look like prosthetic limbs.

Glad I went with with the G1 body.

Thought about sculpting some man-boobs? Looks like he's been working out! ;)

Those arms in comparison with everything else makes them kinda look like prosthetic limbs.

Glad I went with with the G1 body.

Thought about sculpting some man-boobs? Looks like he's been working out! ;)

HAHA, yeah man. That was one thing I was thinking about when creating the custom. Terry has some meat up there in his chest and he is going to look really fit without it. But even if I gave him some padding......he would still look awkward with the arms. I was looking into the enterbay body, there is still work to do.

Thankfully Ben wears long sleeve shirts 99% of the time, so the arms won't be a problem for him :).

HAHA, yeah man. That was one thing I was thinking about when creating the custom. Terry has some meat up there in his chest and he is going to look really fit without it. But even if I gave him some padding......he would still look awkward with the arms. I was looking into the enterbay body, there is still work to do.

Thankfully Ben wears long sleeve shirts 99% of the time, so the arms won't be a problem for him :).

Already starting getting all my Ben stuff... Slim True Type, Khaki's, long sleeve button up shirt, a gun and a satchel. Done.

A few pics I took, nothing fancy:

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

Great photos, man! And a great figure there. Nice boots, great pants.

yes, this sculpt is brilliant!

did a few more John Locke paint jobs this weekend. this is one I kept for myself.

I stuck him on a G1 body but I'll probably swap it out for a narrow shoulder TT when they come in.

_MG_3180.jpg

_MG_3181.jpg

_MG_3183.jpg

_MG_3186.jpg

_MG_3197.jpg

_MG_3201.jpg

_MG_3174.jpg

thanks for looking!
JJ

Pretty incredible, rismo! Damn perfect!

Lookin' good Kuzeh!

I was trying to get a LOST custom thread going, check it out and please, feel free to post your Locke in there! It was never meant to be a 'me' thread but no one else has posted their customs in there... :(

LOST Custom Thread

I just received my Locke head today, and I love it. Thanks Andy and Mike! Any updates on the Ben sculpt?

I love seeing heads I've painted built up on bodies! He's looking good, Keysta. That is one of the best heads I've painted and your build up is doing him justice!

Back