I know she loves me because......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyd

Freaked Out
Reaction score
39 today and what a present from the Wife!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Happy Birthday and congrats! I'd also like to pick them up, but only when they do Elias to join Barnes and Taylor :D

awesome figure.............great portriat............:lecture

happy birthday & high five to the wife.....:hi5:

Congrats! I would love to pick up some Hot Toys Full Metal Jacket figs one of these days. (Future tense) Nice wife too. :wave

You're a lucky man for having a wife like that. The Platoon figures are some of HTs best IMO. For the price, they are some of the most detailed and the likenesses are top notch if you ask me. Barnes is just a badass even if you dont get the whole line. I'm still hoping they make Elias someday.

Thanks everybody.
Ive been dropping hints for months. Even e-mailed the link for the website here in the UK. Noticed last week it had sold out and was starting to panic.
Cant pose it yet as we are on our hols.

Congrats. My wife would never buy me a HT figure. Hopefully you can ask your wife to buy you Elias one day if HT ever pull there finger out & get him made like promised :)

I can top that;I have 5 HT predators,a HT Robocop and all 3 HT Apes, all courtesy of my loving wife.This year, Superman for Xmas...PS

Back