I just can't watch Star Wars anymore....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
King Darkness said:
I need to revisit Excalibur, I haven't seen it in years.
Yeah, it was brought it up in another thread a few weeks ago. I reminded me to revisit it. I'm glad I did.

Batty said:
Yeah, it was brought it up in another thread a few weeks ago. I reminded me to revisit it. I'm glad I did.

I have to look for it on DVD, or maybe I'll netflix it.

I think this can happen whenever you watch any movie too often. You have to leave it for a while. you just have to. Give your joy time to recharge, your brain time to forget.

Maybe you'll come back to these movies someday. Maybe not. They'll always be here.

Oh, and am I mistaken, or did we just move into a conversation about a movie where a guy actually DOES sleep with his own sister?

What is the point of starting a thread to complain about Star Wars in the Star Wars forum? I just don't get why some individuals take joy in pissing on other people's parade. :confused:

It's not a case of him complaining, but one of overindulgence and cracking the sads. It's a known phenomenon. He needs time to recover. I'd say go cold turkey and watch them again when the kids are older, or otherwise when their kids are older.

Brent72 said:
What is the point of starting a thread to complain about Star Wars in the Star Wars forum? I just don't get why some individuals take joy in pissing on other people's parade. :confused:

I believe it was a cry for help. Don't worry DrMirakle32, your Star Wars brethren is here to console you.

And Howard The Duck is cool.

I know how you feel. I used to watch the Crow a lot. But now I can't watch it because of all the crud Crow-related junk that came after it. I want to leave it alone for a while so I can go back to it one day and enjoy how I felt when I first watched it. Without all the crap that goes with it.

I can't watch Mad Max anymore because I can't stand Mel Gibson. And it isn't because of his recent BS. it's because personally i don't think he can act and everytime i see his smug, stupid face i want to squish it.

And I have no idea why Highlander won an oscar for best movie ever.
It should have got the award for best 10 movies ever, best director ever, best actor ever and best music ever.

eighthsamurai said:
And I have no idea why Highlander won an oscar for best movie ever.It should have got the award for best 10 movies ever, best director ever, best actor ever and best music ever.

You've gone and lost your mind haven't you 8th?

eighthsamurai said:
And I have no idea why Highlander won an oscar for best movie ever. It should have got the award for best 10 movies ever, best director ever, best actor ever and best music ever.

You forgot best actor to play a Scotsman with a French accent. :nono

Cocoboloboy said:
You've gone and lost your mind haven't you 8th?

haha! :rotfl yeah it seems to be happening more and more often thesedays.

and what i forgot was the best actor ever to play a spaniard with a scottish accent.

He's a closet Trekie sent in here to disrupt our Star Wars universe and bring us down so Star Trek will rein superior once again. :)

Back