I hope I explain this well...concerning the Final Fantasy PFs...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mookeylama said:
any pics of Gabranth?

Check out our Square Enix and Kotobukiya Toyfair Coverage here for more pics-

https://www.centurysendsavior.com/ToyFairSEK.html

GabranthMA2.jpg

They do look very impressive but they're also going to be really pricy!Wasn't each figures around $500-$700?

Bardoon said:
They do look very impressive but they're also going to be really pricy!Wasn't each figures around $500-$700?

The 1st one Cloud is retail for $400 in the US. So I'm guessing Sephiroth and Gabranth will be in the 400-500 range

Tendou-Kabuto said:
Well of course Online you can always find it cheaper but the actual SRP is 399.99

I understood what you meant. I was simply stating the lowest I seen this piece go for is 330 USD on bbts.com. :)

Eli26 said:
I understood what you meant. I was simply stating the lowest I seen this piece go for is 330 USD on bbts.com. :)

Ahh Cools. I hear Corner Store Comics has it for 320 but the shipping supposedly much higher than BBTS

Nice! If I lived in the US I would go that route, but since this could be ordered through Previews and my local comic shop gets things through there I may have to pay the 400 US price. Cause even paying that locally is cheaper vs. ordering it through a US retailer, then having to pay an additional 80 US in shipping and another 30-50 US in duties. One of the few things that sucks being a collector in Canada.

I need everyone's attention.

Since I already have a thousand things on order and I plan on taking a trip sometime in 2008 with the girlfriend, I was curious if someone could shed me some light as to which of these beautiful FF PFs you would pick up...

Cloud or Sephiroth?

I can't get both at 350-400 USD each (that's a whomping 700-800 USD combined!!!), because they come out one month after another (my best guess right now) and that's too much money to splurge on those two items in such a short time frame.

Thanks in advance!

Eli26 said:
I need everyone's attention.

Since I already have a thousand things on order and I plan on taking a trip sometime in 2008 with the girlfriend, I was curious if someone could shed me some light as to which of these beautiful FF PFs you would pick up...

Cloud or Sephiroth?

I can't get both at 350-400 USD each (that's a whomping 700-800 USD combined!!!), because they come out one month after another (my best guess right now) and that's too much money to splurge on those two items in such a short time frame.

Thanks in advance!

Sephiroth

More Presence, better pose.

The downside to Sephiroth is how skinny and long his blade is. I am worried with its sheer length if it would make it hard to display and my also concern is how sturdy it is. I know that this is classed as a multimaterial item vs. SideShow's label of premium format and DCD's mixed media. I heard Cloud has pieces of leather and metal covering a polystone body sculpt. I wonder if Sephiroth's blade would be made of some metal material or cold cast resin/polystone... :confused:

Yeah as much as I like Cloud I am getting an overwhelming love to get Sephiroth. If memory serves me correct so far it's 1-3. Okay, so it isn't that overwhelming since this was only discussed with 4 individuals. But that's still 75 percent in favour of Seph over Cloud! Okay that is an overwhelming percentage. hehe

Back