I Heard Freaks Like Free Star Wars stuff...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys. I wish everyone could win... but alas we had thousands of entries. I'd say the Freaks actually did pretty darn well considering!

Also, do NOT give up hope yet. We will be posting some re-draw winners this weekend if items aren't claimed. And holy cow... the guy who won the Blackhole Bust hasn't claimed it yet. The clock is ticking on him!

So make sure to check back and see if you hit as a re-draw winner.

Congrats Freaks! Great turnout.

A huge thank you to Darklord Dave for allowing me to post this and give you guys all the heads up to participate. That's why Dave is an A+ site owner. He really does have the Freaks backs! :clap:clap:clap

Awesome event swab! thanks for doing this for everyone.

Yeah, I am glad some freaks won too. I'll just have to wait for their 2nd birthday. :)

Don't give up hope yet. The guy who won the Blackhole bust hasn't immediately claimed. :huh If he misses the claim on this... that would be a seriously doh screw up! :duh If we don't hear from him by Sunday night, we'll be re-drawing!

Don't give up hope yet. The guy who won the Blackhole bust hasn't immediately claimed. :huh If he misses the claim on this... that would be a seriously doh screw up! :duh If we don't hear from him by Sunday night, we'll be re-drawing!

Feel free to just give it to me. :D:D:D

Awesome contest Swabie! :rock

Re-draw has been done for the Blackhole! Darthlinux was asleep at the wheel and his 48 hours are up.

Paging "Nooner84". Nooner84 please use the white courtesy phone to contact us at GB.... lol. If he/she doesn't claim.... we might do a Picturebinder with this as the prize early this week. That way someone will have to win!

Is Nooner a Freak?

Last night and earlier today we did a re-draw on a few of the other unclaimed prizes and we're having better luck. There's only a very few things left unclaimed. But it's hysterical that the most valuable prize we gave away is hangin' around!

Received my Giclee of Elegant Amidala from Acme Archives today! :banana :banana

003.jpg

This is a very beautiful print! Can't wait to get it framed!​

:chew Thanks to Swabie, everyone at Galactic Binder.com & Acme Achrives, You guys ROCK! :chew​

Back