I Heard Freaks Like Free Star Wars stuff...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Thanks again, Swabie!!

Heck yeah! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Yeah, we've still got days to go... and guess what... I'm adding more prizes tonight that just came in! So Wednesday through Friday will have even more loot for you free-loading Freaks! woot! :chew

btw - where's Happyboy? He NEVER misses freebies!!!!

As promised, more swag has hit the prize page. Some Hasbro figures and some cool gadgets. Check it.

Also, don't forget... some people aren't claiming stuff. You snooze... you lose. So we'll be redrawing names for earlier days. Make sure not to "read over" these and miss your name!

How cool --- I saw my name as winner for Star Wars Large Carry All Lunch Box Set
Thank you Swabie!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:chew

Good to see a couple more Freaks get on the board! You guys are definitely lucky... cuz we have tons and tons of entries at this point!!!!! Truth be told, the reponse has been overwhelming... man, do people like free stuff! I have seriously slept only 3 hours every night this week cuz I'm up going through emails and entries. It's insane... but fun as heck.

The amazing part is some people are asleep at the wheel and don't claim prizes. Doh! We'll have some re-draws this weekend... but the number of unclaimed prizes is starting to seriously dwindle. Keep your eyes peeled.

Cheers!

Just confirmed on one of the re-allocated Graphic novels from Monday! Can't believe people arn't checking!

Thanks again!

Back