I have to destroy my PF Speederbike.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, your daughter did some damage.. you may want to sign her up for t-ball. But its still sad to see something so cool destroyed just for one tiny little piece being broken.. oh well.

Last edited:
:lol..........that was funny and sad at the same time. now tell the truth .......you have a case of superglue just waiting to be used huh?.........:lol

Even if mine showed up damaged (which I am glad it did not) I don't think I could have brought myself to do such a deed. Now when your kids grow up you can hold them responsible for breaking such a iconic piece of any collection.

Great video clip :horror

Thanks for sharing that clip with us. It was difficult to watch but I couldn't help myself -- sort of like a car accident.

I sure hope your kids don't try using your other figures as pinatas while your out.:D Just saying.... they seemed to have lots of fun breaking that pinata.

I just had to do the same thing for my darth maul medicom.
was damaged and sideshow told me over the Email to destroy it.
evrything !! even the boxes.
I was really suprised but I allready got tracking # for my new maul.

YES ! It was very hard to break maul.
I almost got sick doing it.

DSC06556.jpg

DSC06557.jpg

DSC06558.jpg

SIDESHOW is got the best costumer servise.

They rock !

this are very disturbing pics!! :(
cant hardly watched them.

Alright, the deed is done. Sorry King but no flames. My kids decided they wanted to have a speederbike pinata. Here are some pics and a link to the video.

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1891.jpg

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/7mShoSGJb6s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/7mShoSGJb6s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

OMG !! thats crazy !!

Back