I hate the way this board is set up now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a good idea, the new board layout. But I think the color choices are bad.

The dark green 'sections' look more like dividers and it can be confusing.

For example, I thought the 'General Collectibles' sub forum was deleted entirely, I seriously couldn't find it for days. Until I realized it was in a green tab and it was not a header for all the forums under it.

We're still evaluating. Horror may not have needed separating as it doesn't have the HT mania infecting it as some of the other sections do.

But it seems most have welcomed the switch - so you to will soon be "one of us, one of us, one of us."

Yes, speaking on behalf of horror action figure buffs, I say get those statues out of our faces.
And on behalf of statue buffs....ah, who cares. :dumbo:

I dig the division, m'self. I've never been interested in the statues/comiquettes/quarter-scale pseudo-statues/wall plaques/busts/chess sets/soda cups/key rings/etc. Just a 1/6 scale dude. So I appreciate it. But whatever. If I have to sift through bleaaaah to get to what I like, worse things have happened to better people.

There's no need to split the Horror section. Rather see it all in one Section. No HT no split.

Back