I got my newsletter did you???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
This is also going to be cool, because the way we have it planned is that you'll be able to log-in to this Newsletter account and read your newsletter as soon as you have seen (on the boards or on the Sideshow site) that it has gone out - without having to wait for it to hit your inbox!

:duff

ehhh, Dusty, once one has done all the newsletter-password-link-thing, where exactly do you log in to this newsletter account? Is it a link we haven't seen yet?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
ehhh, Dusty, once one has done all the newsletter-password-link-thing, where exactly do you log in to this newsletter account? Is it a link we haven't seen yet?

You can actually use the link from the email again. That's what I did. When I logged back in it gave me the option of seeing the newsletter online.

Just changed my email address to the one I'm using for my SSC account... hey it worked! :joy . But no idea why it doesn't tag previously even though I have been switching my email addresses back and forth though :confused:. Well, hopefully they will keep coming.

Would have been faster with good ol snail mail, but mine finally came at about 3 pm today. Bring on Anakin!!!

Cool, got mine last night. Whew!

Hopefully a little pain up front will mean much joy in the long run. Just like penile implants. Hollar at me ladies...:naughty

Back