I got my newsletter did you???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oxbeard said:
Don't worry Bulls. They're just much later than usual. Yours should still show up.

Hope so oxbeard. I don't want to miss out on that Ironman:)

Saturday,1 pm here in Montreal, canada.....still waiting...

Last edited:
Bullseye said:
Hope so oxbeard. I don't want to miss out on that Ironman:)

Ironman will not be a "Priority Pre-Order" - only the Anakin this week. If the pre-order is going to be labeled as "priority" it will specify it as such underneath the picture on the product's preview page, like it does on the Anakin.

Okay, okay. I got mine around 10 PM EST on 12/9.

Yay for me.

angl_tsr_clr.jpg

I got one at 12:43 am est this morning. Mine didn't have anything in it about the Ironman or X3 maquettes that we've been talking about. Just about the Anakin 12" and the changes to the newsletter.

It looks like they made matters worse, still nothing here. I think this whole new idea is stupid, it messed everyting up.

NOTHING....

No newsletter here in Denver and it's 8:00 on Saturday night!

I got my newsletter. :)

The new set up is great but a direct link on SS's homepage to the newsletter sign in page would be nice. :idea

Is there a way to sign into your newsletter account without using the link provided in the newsletter sent out this weekend? I had to use the same link that I used to add my newsletter password to also sign in.

So that makes four people who have received their newsletter. Nobody on Statue Forum has posted about a receipt yet. :confused:

EDIT: Five people (including lcummins :) )

Last edited:
Bonehead15 said:
I got my newsletter. :)

The new set up is great but a direct link on SS's homepage to the newsletter sign in page would be nice. :idea

Is there a way to sign into your newsletter account without using the link provided in the newsletter sent out this weekend? I had to use the same link that I used to add my newsletter password to also sign in.

Hi Bonehead, there is a Newsletter link on the main page, on the left side toward the bottom. There is a navigation link to just about every part of Sideshow's web site on the left side. :banana

Darth Waller said:
So that makes four people who have received their newsletter. Nobody on Statue Forum has posted about a receipt yet. :confused:

I don't know if you are counting me in that total, but I got mine Friday evening just a little later than normal; I posted in the other thread. I have not received the newsletter for the other email address I get it at however, and I usually get that one just a couple of hours after my main email address. :confused:

lcummins said:
Hi Bonehead, there is a Newsletter link on the main page, on the left side toward the bottom. There is a navigation link to just about every part of Sideshow's web site on the left side. :banana

Icummins I know about that link. But that link doesn't lead you to the "new" newsletter sign in page. That link is for adjusting your newsletter preferences.

Thanks anyways. :)

Back