I got my Anakin PF Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a pic with the hood up...If I got an exclusive, I'd put the hood up...

And you guys are right about the saber...

Got mine on order. Can always cancel right?

Blasphemy. How can you think about cancelling such a gorgeous statue? The Power of the Dark Side command you to keep your order until the end. :emperor

Just kidding, you can. :D

why is this thread needed? it wasnt very hard to get an exclusive.

why is this thread needed? it wasnt very hard to get an exclusive.

YA I cannot beleive how easily this has been avaliable. THis has to be the best exclusive followed by greivous's cape. I even ordered one because of how awsome the ex is.:D

I really like the altered saber position. I would be shocked though if SS actually changed anything.

Although I really like this (and all my other pf star wars statues) nothing comes close to the grievous exclusive. That statue still blows me away every time I see it.

I said this int he aragon thread.. I can't believe this isn't sold out yet... with this huge edition size.. it maybe worth more getting it from another dealer. :confused:

Here a second retouch like I would want see it.
(hope SSC will see this post ^^)

The downward saber is cool, but I think the way SS has it to the side and forward is pretty cool as well.

7202_press02-001.jpg

Okay, so if I have this right, the changes that must be made to this perfect badass PF are:

-lighten the hair
-point the saber down
-lighten the cumberbund
-change the texture on the robe
-get rid of the top stitching on the tabard

Am I missing anything?

Okay, so if I have this right, the changes that must be made to this perfect badass PF are:

-lighten the hair
-point the saber down
-lighten the cumberbund

Am I missing anything?

That sounds fine to me.

You forgot glowing sith eyes!:lol:lol

-lighten the hair
-point the saber down
-lighten the cumberbund

Am I missing anything?

Actually, it's DARKEN the cumberbund :lol

Like I've said before, that whole list is very small nitpicks of a very fine overall piece. The saber position works fine as it is but a more downward tily would give the sense that Anakin doesn't feel the need to use his saber and opts to Force attack someone with his other hand.

I'm happy with the saber the way it is, I just think if it is tilted downward more it'll help with display space. But yeah those are pretty much the little tiny things that keeps this from being absolute perfection.

Actually, wow, I just missed one bigger costume issue as well, his pants are not black at all and are on the PF. Was too captured by the portrait and noticing from the belt up I hadn't caught that.

As far as colors on the costume go, it should be easy enough to match the 1/6.

2119_press01-001.jpg

Back