I feel lucky! (human Spike)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh congratulations! I adore my one and also think he's the 'cream of the crop' when it came to this series. :D

Oh congratulations! I adore my one and also think he's the 'cream of the crop' when it came to this series. :D

Have you agree with you there. I have him out of the box more than any of the others. He just looks so great!
Right now tho I have him, becoming Angel and then Werewolf oz in the front. They look great!

Those two are also fantastic sculpts! Particularly Werewolf Oz, who is just knockout!

Well, I really love the figure, but one thing is bugging me. I cannot for the life of me remember ever seeing the cross knife that he comes with on the show. Granted, it's been quite a while since I watched the whole thing. Can anybody lend a hand and let me know where it's from?

What’s My Line? Part 2

022_main.jpg

It was used to cut Angel to transfer his blood to Dru, restoring her strength.

Yes, makes you think why on earth Sideshow thought it would be a great idea to stick him in them. :confused:

And there's also the fact that he was vamped-out during that whole scene, which means it makes no sense for it to come with a human spike.

I'm thinking maybe somewhere along the line, the plans for the vampire and human versions of Spike got switched, since was human faced the whole time he used the shotgun that comes with the Vamp spike.

Just got one for an awesome price but with no box or accesories. I thought I'd never get him at all so I'm happy. Especially since a complete one just went for $100 more than what I paid.

Just got one for an awesome price but with no box or accesories. I thought I'd never get him at all so I'm happy. Especially since a complete one just went for $100 more than what I paid.
congrats man!! i never pose him with his accessories anyway. just find him some 1/6 cigarettes and you'll be all right.

congrats man!! i never pose him with his accessories anyway. just find him some 1/6 cigarettes and you'll be all right.

I never used to pose him with anything but now he is posed with the cross and the knife. I will say tho, they are not as important as the figure itself.
Ohh 1/6 sigarettes, now that's a good idea.:D

Back