I feel lucky! (human Spike)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my Graduation Day Buffy/Angel and Spike figures for 60$ on ebay back in 2004

sometimes you get lucky.. sometimes not

(like cancelling X-Files Skinner.. because I didnt think he was worth 45$ at the time). Doh

If you want individual cigarettes, I picked up a variety pack of styrene tubes and the second to the smallest works great.

Well, I bid. If I do end up getting it, anyone know a good place I can get some normal hands? The gloved ones really don't do much for me.

Sigh. My number one most wanted figure. I'm beginning to doubt I'll ever be able to find one.

Congrats, though.

Did you win the ebay auction? I have found another one, not on ebay if you are still interested. PM me and I will direct you.

Yes! Finally! I have a human Spike in my hands. This is truly a joyous day for me. My only problem with him is the innacurate shirt. But I'm putting him in an Angel display anyways, and he never wore the red shirt on Angel. Easily removed and placed in a drawer. Now I only need to find some hands.

Yes! Finally! I have a human Spike in my hands. This is truly a joyous day for me. My only problem with him is the innacurate shirt. But I'm putting him in an Angel display anyways, and he never wore the red shirt on Angel. Easily removed and placed in a drawer. Now I only need to find some hands.
congrats man. that is one of SS's best sculpts ever. definately my favorite of the buffy line.

Back