Hydroshrink in the UK?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nervecenter0

Freaked Out
Reaction score
FOUND!!!----Hydroshrink in the UK !!

I really need to get hold of some of this stuff, does anyone know of any UK stockists or USA suppliers who will ship to the UK?

SEE BELOW (this is not an ad, nor am I affilliated with these guys at all!)

Last edited:
Im guessing that posting this kind of stuff isn t allowed !

LMK if you get some as Im sure all of us in the UK would love to know if someone in the UK can do shrinks ! :)

I got alumilite shipped to the UK, so you never know. I'm waiting for a couple of responses from Industrial polymers and some other guys. I'll keep you posted.

Last edited:
There's another shrinking material called Reducit, made by Pinkhouse Studios, which is based in Vermont.

I've never tried Reducit or Hydroshrink. Apparently Hydroshrink leaches water pretty fast while you're trying to capture a new mold of the smaller version of your object, and Reducit castings tend to grow mold (the kind that stinks) unless cured in a very dry environment, so both are tricky materials.

I'd like to hear from anyone who has used either material successfully.

Hi, GREAT NEWS!!! the guys at Industrial Polymers passed on my query to their UK arm (didn't know they had one, no reference on the internet!).
Their Called 'European Polymer Products' and they sell all IP's products in the UK & I think Europe too!
They do stock HYDROSPAN 400 otherwise known as Hydroshrink and a hell of a lot more. They sent me their current catalogue.

Their contact details are as follows:-

European Polymer Products Group
Unit 11 Orleton Rd,
The Business Park,
Ludlow,
Shropshire,
SY8 1XF
TEL +44(0)1584 877513 fax +44(0) 1584877281
email [email protected]

Hope this is helpful to all out there who need this stuff, it will be to me!

Oh thank you so much for sourcing that. :D

I rang the company today and they're sending me a catalog out now too. I shall look forward to seeing what they're prices are like and if they've stuck any kind of mark up on them.

I'll most likely be making an order at the end of the month, can't wait to get hold of this stuff in the UK, it's gonna be so useful, infact indespensable!

Back