Hurricane 1:6 Dagobah Vader/Luke Head sign up thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
price has already been estimated to about $50 i think, this includes airmail,recorded, BUT if you supply your own hasbro dome, it comes down a bit, SOOOOOO i need to know who can supply their own, and who cant, i have 8 domes here.So i can supply 8 complete kits.

If the dome you refer to is for the Hasbro talking Vader..... I already have one.I might have another that I could donate to fellow freak I'll look in to it asap.

Do the the dimensions to the stock Hasbro dome need to be modified any (with the exception of the lightsaber damage)?

When do you think you'll have these kits available?

(looking foward to this!!) :chew (Awesome idea pix!!)

I may have dome if I look around for it, but for the moment mark me down as needing a dome. Can't wait Glenn. Also, Shaak will be going out early next week! :rock

Here is everyone who has been clear enough in their absolute committal:

1. Memnoch21 - Needs a dome.
2. DarkArtist81 - Needs a dome.
3. orbitingx
4. Shalamar - Needs a dome.
5. Cocoboloboy - Needs a dome.
6. TheIllJedi
7. ian1138 - Needs a dome.
8. Metaphorge
9. Abstractharmony
10. FlyandFight - Needs a dome.
11. Serpentor
12. AmanaMatt - Needs a dome.
13. grangewallis - Needs a dome.

If your name isn't on this list, its because you didn't commit.

:D

Last edited:
ok 4 domes spoken for, 4 left here

as far as how soon, well, i have to cast the mask, cut the section away, make a new mold, shape the SSc luke casted head to fit, then thats it, OR i may attach the head to the neck brace, make mold of that,then the front so itll be just a two part kit, id say a few days till the first kit is up here for approval.
the hasbro dome is exactly what i used on pixels, with just the damage added, the kit will allow for removal of the dome to show the helmets exterior detailing.

I posted earlier that I would need a dome as well.

So yes. I DEFINITELY need a dome.

Great glad I got on to the dome! Also just to be clear is this going to be painted or is that up to the buyer to sort out???

And when is payment required, because I can pay at anytime... :)

One more dome left. Once thats gone, the rest of you are on your own to get a dome I guess. :(

When is payment due on these? I want one but am out of funds until beginning of December

PM Hurricane Mike. I don't think there really is a due date per se. I think you need to work that out with him in private. :cool:

Payment will be due on completion of the FIRST kit, after its been looked at by you guys, and approved per se'

just an update, the mask has been casted now,and next is the removal of the damaged section,i may do this by hand with each casting instead of creating yet another mold of it.Pics in a few hours,next is modding a casted SSc luke bonce to fit.

just an update, the mask has been casted now,and next is the removal of the damaged section,i may do this by hand with each casting instead of creating yet another mold of it.Pics in a few hours,next is modding a casted SSc luke bonce to fit.

:rock Looking forward to this piece!

here we go, the mask with added detail over the genuine kaiyodo original for those who want the 'lid off' look, theres minimal bubbles in this,you may get the odd one, it is a garage kit, the insides have been slightly thickened for strength (its resin its brittle this thin!) just casted a fresh luke bonce for modding to fit then itll get casted off,
DSCF0616.jpg

DSCF0617.jpg

DSCF0623.jpg

Back