Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrives tomorrow, will see about the cape then. I have to say, Any issues that I every had with my statues in the past. SS always stepped up and did me right

Me 2. SS is really good if you're a good customer. Since it was already too late to stop the shipping of your huntress, they will replace your cape when the replacement capes comes in.

I'm happy to hear that it sounds like Sideshow will be replacing the capes. I really want to keep this statue if that's the case, as everything else is just perfection.

Batman's Daughter or Crime Family Vigilante?

37362834622_4e059f869d_b.jpg

Huntress 1:4 PF EX 190/750 - Sideshow Collectibles

Lovely lovely statue. I'm pretty much out of the statue buying game for the most part and I was ready to cancel it or try to return it for a full refund but I decided to keep it for now. The pose is great, the base is awesome, the face is gorgeous, the cape is cool.
My favorite detail is how the foot angles so smoothly on the gargoyle head. Good stuff all around!

37393427311_3624938b27_b.jpg

37362830702_4f3c595a1c_b.jpg

23541132838_8c157bd6b1_b.jpg

36684346044_e5d355b16b_b.jpg

23541126558_824d9c3209_b.jpg

36684337704_895406fe18_b.jpg

23541118168_816fb98799_b.jpg

36684330944_f41f70dab3_b.jpg

Last edited:
Is it just your white turned way up, or do you actually have one without neck bleed?

I returned my EX today so someone on the wait list will be happy. I didn't want to wait for a new cape.

#442 also has the cape issue. It's really noticeable around the neck,

DSC051931.jpg

ht3a.jpg

and near the bottom of the cape.

DSC051961.jpg

I contacted SS about the issue. The rest of the statue is perfect!

I just got this update about Huntress and the replacement capes. They are going to ship out the remaining stock and if you got that blue bleed on the white just contact them and they will replace your cape. I guess the warehouse needs room and they need the space for the new stuff coming in.

Thank you for your order xxxxxxxx for the Huntress Premium Format figure.

We have received an update from our manufacturer in regards to this item. We will be processing and shipping the current stock of this item, and will be providing you with a replacement cape once we receive them.

-********* If your order has already been processed, your order will ship out later this week.

-********* If your order has not been processed, you will receive an updated processing notice shortly.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Should you have any questions or concerns, please reply back or e-mail us at [email protected].

Best Regards,

The Processing Department

I finally sent in my replacement request. It'll be interesting to see what Sideshow does to the replacements to make sure it doesn't bleed again.

October 10, 2017

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for purchasing the Huntress Premium Format Figure.

Sideshow is aware of an issue that a number of our collectors have reported related to dyed purple fabric bleeding onto the white trim of the cape on this collectible. We sincerely apologize to all collectors affected by this and regret the error. Of course, Huntress collectors are eligible to have their cape replaced at no cost.

We are actively working to have additional replacement capes produced. Replacement capes will be shipped out at no charge to all collectors who purchased the Huntress Premium Format figure direct from the Sideshow website. No additional action is required on your behalf and we will be shipping replacement capes in the very near future.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns with regard to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team. You can e-mail [email protected], use the Live Chat service available at sideshow.com, or call toll free 1-855-SIDESHOW. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Time.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support.

- Sideshow Support Team

Even if you didn't put in a ticket, they'll still replace your cape ...per the email. Nice!

I got. mine 575/750. My only minor complaint is that I wish the magnets for the arms were a little stronger and of course the common blue bleed into the white of the cape. But very gorgeous Huntress and now to wait for the matching print.

Attachments

• 20171021_153256.jpg
    20171021_153256.jpg
    237 KB · Views: 162
  • 20171021_153343.jpg
    20171021_153343.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 158
I don't think I have ever seen such a non essential EX sell for so much above retail on eBay. That's one expensive tiny plastic crossbow! Just another reason why I still day one pre order the vast majority of statues from Sideshow. You just never know!

October 10, 2017

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for purchasing the Huntress Premium Format Figure.

Sideshow is aware of an issue that a number of our collectors have reported related to dyed purple fabric bleeding onto the white trim of the cape on this collectible. We sincerely apologize to all collectors affected by this and regret the error. Of course, Huntress collectors are eligible to have their cape replaced at no cost.

We are actively working to have additional replacement capes produced. Replacement capes will be shipped out at no charge to all collectors who purchased the Huntress Premium Format figure direct from the Sideshow website. No additional action is required on your behalf and we will be shipping replacement capes in the very near future.

Should you have any additional questions or concerns with regard to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support team. You can e-mail [email protected], use the Live Chat service available at sideshow.com, or call toll free 1-855-SIDESHOW. Normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM Pacific Time.

Thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued support.

- Sideshow Support Team

First time seeing that. Now that is the way to handle a problem with a statue. Props to Sideshow!

Back