Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but people are talking like this is a widespread issue, are there any pics of this issue?

I am supposed to get mine tomorrow but based on a lot of posts on Statue Forum, I'm anticipating a problem. We'll see...

Sorry but people are talking like this is a widespread issue, are there any pics of this issue?

No one that has received this statue has reported that their cape is fine. This seems to be a universal problem.

BEAD3_F24_FCC6_4_A7_C_A0_F1_3_FD3945373_EA.jpg

B6_EC8683_7_B9_D_45_A7_9_DE7_447_E9_D9_E8_A2_D.jpg

D19_C8267_0_F78_41_A6_9_AFB_A0_C007_BE909_D.jpg

FD44_BB1_A_6_CF4_432_A_A361_A4_B9_A23_E0_DB6.jpg

Just got this email from SS...

Hello Jeff,

Thank you very much for your email, and we are sorry to see the issue you are reporting on Huntress's cape. We are aware of the issue, and our team is hard at work to find the best possible solution to fix this for you. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this, and we will be contacting you as soon as possible once we have more information on how we can proceed.

If you are unhappy with the item overall, and do not wish to wait, please let us know and we will be able to return the statue for a full refund.

Again, we thank you for your patience. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Daniel Campisi
Sideshow Returns Team

Daniel Campisi is 1 of the best customer service reps SS has and he doesn't quit until you are completely satisfied. It sounds like all these capes and on future orders will be replaced. Hopefully that is the plan.

Daniel Campisi is 1 of the best customer service reps SS has and he doesn't quit until you are completely satisfied. It sounds like all these capes and on future orders will be replaced. Hopefully that is the plan.

Agree Daniel is awesome. He's always taken care of any issue I've had to my satisfaction. Great CS rep!

Received mine today with the cape bleed. Trying to decide if I return it or ask for a replacement cape. I haven't even unwrapped the rest of the body yet because if I decide to return it, I don't want to package it all back up.

IMG_4566.jpgIMG_4567.jpgIMG_4569.jpg

Has anyone heard from Sideshow yet? Have they made any kind of statement?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back