Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Via SF...

Hi All!

I just wanted to pop in and say a few things...

So so so very sorry to see the issue with the cape for Huntress's that ya'll received. A solution is currently being sought for the capes. Thank you so much for those that have already contacted Customer Service to report their issue. We want everyone that has found any problems with their Huntress to please contact us right away, so if you haven't yet reached out please do so at your earliest convenience.

Thank you so much!

Hey guys, just received mine and the cape also has the bleed...
Does anyone have a missing edition number on the base? Mine says 210/ instead of 210/750. Just wondering...
Those edition sizes are normally pre-printed on the bases are they not?

Got a look at mine tonight. It doesn't appear to be as bad as some others and my camera isn't picking it up too well but definitely bleeding here too.

IMG_20171002_214134.jpg
IMG_20171002_214145.jpg
IMG_20171002_214151.jpg
IMG_20171002_214249.jpg
IMG_20171002_214306.jpg
IMG_20171002_214319.jpg

There was a silica pack in the cape department but mine still has bleeding and some parts the pleather is cracked.

Hey guys, just received mine and the cape also has the bleed...
Does anyone have a missing edition number on the base? Mine says 210/ instead of 210/750. Just wondering...
Those edition sizes are normally pre-printed on the bases are they not?

When you contact them regarding cape, Id take a pic and mention the ES missing too.

Hey guys, i too just opened mine and there is no doubt a color bleed on the cape like all the rest, but mine also came with something very strange. The legs on mine don't sit flush on the slots and they also totally don't align properly if one is placed in one slot and the other is way off. On my left foot, there was a tape sticker that was written "E19" on the tape. Seems like it was an error that they found before while during inspection but mistakenly sent it off to me still. Because there definitely was an error or defect on that foot cause it doesn't sit flush and doesn't align properly as well. obviously sent off 2 customer forms to sideshow, one for the cape and then the second for this.

image3a.JPG

Hey guys, i too just opened mine and there is no doubt a color bleed on the cape like all the rest, but mine also came with something very strange. The legs on mine don't sit flush on the slots and they also totally don't align properly if one is placed in one slot and the other is way off. On my left foot, there was a tape sticker that was written "E19" on the tape. Seems like it was an error that they found before while during inspection but mistakenly sent it off to me still. Because there definitely was an error or defect on that foot cause it doesn't sit flush and doesn't align properly as well. obviously sent off 2 customer forms to sideshow, one for the cape and then the second for this.

View attachment 369491

Interesting. Never have seen that before.

Hi guys. I'm excited/anxious to get mine. However I got a notification on 26 Sep that the statue is arriving soon, and another on 29 Sep that my statue is charging soon on 2 Oct.

Well, 2 Oct comes and goes. It's 4 Oct where I am. Is this normal?? I've been checking my account. Nothing is cancelled, but there's no other information as to when I'll be charged and have my statue shipped.

thanks for the suggestion. i literally did not realise there was a chat function. my payment is processing after the system hiccup. thank you!

Glad I was waiting to see the Prime 1 version. I don't need to deal with any cape bleeding and cracking nonsense.

I just got an email from SS that they are working on giving everybody who ordered Huntress a new cape. If your last payment was already charged you can ask for a refund until they resolve the issue. If your last payment has not been processed yet, they will send you an updated date of when they will send out your statue.

Here's the email boys and girls:

Sideshow is aware of an issue collectors have reported affecting the cape on our Huntress Premium Format figure. We are actively working on a solution to ensure all collectors affected may have their cape replaced.

If your order has been processed and you would like your final payment refunded while we await a solution to this matter, please contact us and we will have that refunded. If your final payment has not been processed yet, we will send you an updated notice once we have an estimated date when this item will be processing.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this matter. Should you have any questions or concerns, please reply back or e-mail us at [email protected].

Mine arrives tomorrow, will see about the cape then. I have to say, Any issues that I every had with my statues in the past. SS always stepped up and did me right

Back