Premium Format Huntress Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to see some people on here who believe that an EX accessory, while a great thing to have, should not render any statue incomplete-looking in its absence. I agree that Huntress looks just as iconic even without the EX crossbow.

I lurk on the other forum and saw someone say that the classic head on Bane should have been the EX as it's the more iconic head. Must suck to have no direct access to Sideshow if ever. And then there's those who roasted me for saying that making the shield an EX for the BvS WW PF was a bad decision. Sideshow must have realized that, seeing how they bumped the ES for the EX compared to both Batfleck PFs. If they made only 500 or 750 of it like the Batflecks, then that's all they'd ever sell of that Wonder Gal.

Exactly right, a regular statue done properly should represent the character on its own, the ex should be something EXtra but not compulsory. Thankfully some people do realise that the more people can enjoy a piece the better. Others see it as a pointless badge of honour to have a low edition size or the ex just for the sake of it. The wonder woman ex shield is terrible as it looks incomplete without it. I imagine the people happy with this either live in America or are rich. I couldn't care less about edition sizes or exclusivity, I care about how it looks in my house

You wouldn't put it past sideshow looking at their upcoming wonder woman ex :rotfl

Man I hadn't seen that one before. That's just silly. The normal arm is in shield position too.

I have the older comic style Wonder Woman statue win the big spear and didn't get the ex, but I don't mind with that because it's a similar situation where the normal is her shield and the ex was an axe.

I did get the Black Canary ex, but let's not get started with that one.

Mine was on a monthly 20th flex pay, but they bumped the last one from September to October. I guess they expected it to be a bit later than 6 days.

I'm going to just leave it instead of requesting to pay it all right away though, I think.

I just got an early processing notice for the 29th, cause I have 1 payment left for oct 05, but I can wait. Hope to see pics once everybody get theirs by the end of this month or very early oct.

Curious to see the initial thoughts, I can get the regular for about $217 so I want to wait to see what you guys think before ordering the regular

Back