Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll still buy it off you :) can it be displayed at all?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

There's a couple of others on SF who have been waiting several months also.

IA need to get a grip and sort out their existing customers before banging out more products.

I love the statue, when complete and able to be displayed.
If they mess around much more that will be my next requset.

My 1:1 helmet is also smashed and waiting on replacement :(

I was told to destroy the legs on my damaged Ironman MK VII 1/2 scale. I was initially told I would get a replacement in two weeks. That was 11 months ago!! Every target date has been longer and pushed back. They wont accept a return and due to time and multiple payments (deposit & balance) I am no longer covered by PayPal protection. I was told March now. This has been the most disheartening transaction as a collector since I started in 2009. Yeah IA can make beautiful products, but if there's an issue... I feel like Charlie Brown evertime Lucy convinces him to kick the football.

Have you reached out to us on these forums ? They had my problem fixed in 3 weeks

No this would be the first I'm hearing about this. Who would I ask for help. I would love to get this resolved and displayed. Any help would be appreciated.
Have you reached out to us on these forums ? They had my problem fixed in 3 weeks

I've had several interactions with 'IA CS1' but they haven't been on here since early November. When I was told shipping was imminent.

About time people knew how IA treat their customers who, let's face it, are handing over large sums of money.

I love the statue, when complete and able to be displayed.
If they mess around much more that will be my next requset.

My 1:1 helmet is also smashed and waiting on replacement :(

I was told to destroy the legs on my damaged Ironman MK VII 1/2 scale. I was initially told I would get a replacement in two weeks. That was 11 months ago!! Every target date has been longer and pushed back. They wont accept a return and due to time and multiple payments (deposit & balance) I am no longer covered by PayPal protection. I was told March now. This has been the most disheartening transaction as a collector since I started in 2009. Yeah IA can make beautiful products, but if there's an issue... I feel like Charlie Brown evertime Lucy convinces him to kick the football.

Wow.

I don't know even know what to say. That ridiculous. Sorry to hear that. I'll definitely keep my distance from IA for a while.

hi customers of Secret Compass,
I have not been on the blogs much of late, too busy filling orders :)

Some of you have ordered this Imaginarium 1:4 Hulkbuster from us and are eagerly awaiting shipment, especially since other customers have received their order.
They are being manufacturered in waves.
Our distributor in Europe (one of the most reliable distributors we have) has said March 2017.
This will ship straight from the distributor to the customer (as advertised).
We'll invoice as soon as we're told they're ready to go.

I apologize in advance if I do not respond to anything else on this thread, we are down 1 shipping manager due to a serious accident, who now has a serious spinal cord injury and will not be back to work for weeks/months.

thanks for supporting Secret Compass!

-shane
Secret Compass Team

hi customers of Secret Compass,
I have not been on the blogs much of late, too busy filling orders :)

Some of you have ordered this Imaginarium 1:4 Hulkbuster from us and are eagerly awaiting shipment, especially since other customers have received their order.
They are being manufacturered in waves.
Our distributor in Europe (one of the most reliable distributors we have) has said March 2017.
This will ship straight from the distributor to the customer (as advertised).
We'll invoice as soon as we're told they're ready to go.

I apologize in advance if I do not respond to anything else on this thread, we are down 1 shipping manager due to a serious accident, who now has a serious spinal cord injury and will not be back to work for weeks/months.

thanks for supporting Secret Compass!

-shane
Secret Compass Team

Thank You for the response.

Yes, good to see you in the forum.
I didn't order this but it's nice seeing vendors checking-in every once in a while.

All I hear is. Keep waiting because you can't out a claim in.

I don't trust SC at all. Submit a claim now with PayPal before you lose everything.

Just got a response from Secret Compass:

"Sorry, but we cannot ship what is not available to us. We'll contact you as soon as soon as this is ready to go. Sorry for the delay - Shane"

I got the don't call us we'll call you response.

Not going to lie starting to get a little worried. First time dealing with Secret Compass. I don't get it I thought all waves of the Hulkbuster have been shipped.

He told me the same thing about my damaged mark 42 half scale. I filed a claim won the case and got the statue for 500$. The statue came months late and damaged he has no connections with IA he buys from dark side toys and resells. IA will only work with authorized dealers and SC is not one of them.

Back