Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have a chance to buy this statue. Any one have in hand pics of this?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I will not deal with Secret Compass ever again. Not because of this.

I've had my own bad experience.

sorry to hear if you've had a bad experience with us. Please email us, explain the situation, and I'll do my best to make up for it.

-shane
Secret Compass

Please tell the truth. We were working on a solution with IA when you unexpectedly escalated the paypal case. In 12+ years of doing business, I have never seen paypal refund a customer without having the customer return the merchandise. You only "won the case" because we didn't respond in time and it was to our utter shock that you got to keep a $2000 statue for $500. To make matters worse, the missing part you were after was mailed to you direct from IA so you got your solution, and kept the $500 figure. You were asked repeatedly to return the statue for a full refund but why would you? Really unfair to us. Lesson learned with paypal.

Please tell the truth. We were working on a solution with IA when you unexpectedly escalated the paypal case. In 12+ years of doing business, I have never seen paypal refund a customer without having the customer return the merchandise. You only "won the case" because we didn't respond in time and it was to our utter shock that you got to keep a $2000 statue for $500. To make matters worse, the missing part you were after was mailed to you direct from IA so you got your solution, and kept the $500 figure. You were asked repeatedly to return the statue for a full refund but why would you? Really unfair to us. Lesson learned with paypal.

I won the case because you are not an authorized deal of IA statues. And you never even got in contact with IA, I did it on my own after I won the PayPal case. Your a joke of a seller and should be banned from these forms.

You gave me the run around waiting for the time window to close so I couldn't file a claim with PayPal. I waited till I had 3 days left on the window. I gave you 2 months to work on it and you got no where. I worked on it for 3 days and had my replacement in 3 weeks.

Back on topic.

Does any one have in hand pictures of this statue.

sorry, but you're still not telling the truth.

-You opened the case with paypal before even contacting us or giving us a chance to fix the problem and then escalated it even though it was clear that we were communicating and actively working on getting this resolved.

-Also, You didn't win the case "because we are not Authorized Dealers of IA." There are no Authorized Dealers of IA in the United States, and that doesn't have anything to do with how Paypal processed the case. You "won" the case because we erroneously assumed that the merchandise would have to be returned to us for a full refund if no resolution was met and the case expired. You didn't "win" anything with paypal. We didn't notice that you indicated in your complaint that you would be willing to keep what you have with a $1000 refund, so when the case expired, you got to keep what you have and got a $1000 refund. in 14+ years of dealing with paypal we have never seen a customer propose that or paypal honor it. Lesson learned.

And yes, we tried all avenues including contacting IA through their website and FB. They didn't answer in a timely matter. Also, you didn't get a replacement figure as you have stated and this can be proven through IA themselves. You got a replacement shoulder part - received after the case was closed by paypal and this was arranged for by us and our emails to them, not by you. And it wasn't 2 months. And IA has a ton of bad publicity from not responding to quality issues in a timely matter. And here you are, gloating about having got a $1500 statue for $500 and we're the joke? Sorry, but we've been here collecting and selling for a long long time, with a reputation to back it up. 14,000 ebay transactions with a 99.8% customer approval rating over 14+ years. We are clearly taking care of customers and have been for years. That's no joke. I'm sincerely sorry that this was not resolved on time but sourcing products outside of the US can be really tricky. Many distributors or manufacturers do not answer or resolve quickly. All the same, we have never left a customer hanging, in 14+ years.

-shane
Secret Compass

Last edited:
He'll give you the run around saying that IA won't respond to him. He buys from dark side toys.

Just picked this up from a fellow collector. it is MASSIVE!! nearly broke my back getting this on the base.

I thought anything would fit in a full Pax display but this does not LOL!! The light features are excellent as is the battle damage. Amazing sculpt and paint apps, very happy with this.

IMG_7208.jpg

IMG_7210.jpg

IMG_7211.jpg

Yes piece is a monster and a masterpiece. I figured my SC order wouldn't come in so I got a second one, then I found a while ago that my SC order came in so now I have 3 of these.

Jesus, 3 of these?? That's plain 'ol hoarding LOL!!

I honestly went back and forth between this and the XM HB but at the end of the day I just prefer the movie armor over the comic version. This piece is ridiculous in person. and the switch outs are awesome, especially the jack hammer arm LOL!

I just wanted 2 so I could use the switch out. Then when my SC order came in I refused to lose my $400.00 NRD.

I.A. does have some issues with customer service, but this statue is the best piece made. They have agreed to repair or replace my base because one of my
light up pegs got jammed. So they are trying to do something about customer service.

I'm surprised that they are trying to help you since you're in one of the countries that they do not sell too.
Very cool!

Back