Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its unfortunate IA has picked up such a reputation. Some of their statues are a work of art.

Its unfortunate IA has picked up such a reputation. Some of their statues are a work of art.

This is my only IA piece, and it's too bad they've downsized their business. I actually didn't PO this last year due to all the negative posts about IA, I didn't want to deal with QC issues and trying to get replacements with such an expensive piece. But this was a local deal from a trusted collector so no QC issues. In hand this is an amazing piece, the level of detail and switch outs is amazing.

The pose on this piece is excellent, the sculpt and paint are spectacular and the light up features are the best I've seen on any iron man statue (16 LEDs with a perfect blue hue).

If you want a movie HB and can find one of the 500 of these made, jump on it!

This is my only IA piece, and it's too bad they've downsized their business. I actually didn't PO this last year due to all the negative posts about IA, I didn't want to deal with QC issues and trying to get replacements with such an expensive piece. But this was a local deal from a trusted collector so no QC issues. In hand this is an amazing piece, the level of detail and switch outs is amazing.

The pose on this piece is excellent, the sculpt and paint are spectacular and the light up features are the best I've seen on any iron man statue (16 LEDs with a perfect blue hue).

If you want a movie HB and can find one of the 500 of these made, jump on it!

All good points. Can't argue that.

IA worked with me replacing a shoulder on my mark 42. They actually contacted me on here and got it all sorted out. IA statues are amazing. I wasn't a huge fan of mark 42 in the movie but this is hands down my best statue.

I would love to get the IA mark 17 as I think that's the best iron Man statue made to date by any company. But good luck. Between the low edition and the mark ups it's way out of my price range.

Death I'd love to buy one of these off ya but I just can't afford it :( if you want to trade, than I can help :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

IA worked with me replacing a shoulder on my mark 42. They actually contacted me on here and got it all sorted out. IA statues are amazing. I wasn't a huge fan of mark 42 in the movie but this is hands down my best statue.

I would love to get the IA mark 17 as I think that's the best iron Man statue made to date by any company. But good luck. Between the low edition and the mark ups it's way out of my price range.

Death I'd love to buy one of these off ya but I just can't afford it :( if you want to trade, than I can help :)

work something out with Darth! There won't be another movie HB piece like this IMO. I was sorta skeptical on this statue until I saw it in person, it is spectacular!

work something out with Darth! There won't be another movie HB piece like this IMO. I was sorta skeptical on this statue until I saw it in person, it is spectacular!
I've tried he's not interested in a trade :(

I've tried he's not interested in a trade :(

Trades are always tough, but maybe sell some stuff and buy it straight up? how can you say no to this face? LOL!!

attachment.php

Selling/trading on these forums is close to impossible and selling on eBay is a waste as you'll never get much + all the fees you'll end up losing money. I'll just have to add this to my list of "will never have but want"

Selling/trading on these forums is close to impossible and selling on eBay is a waste as you'll never get much + all the fees you'll end up losing money. I'll just have to add this to my list of "will never have but want"

Are you on any BST groups? Selling is easier there.

No what does BST stand for

Facebook Buy, Sell, Trade groups. Most are closed, but asking to join is 99% accepted. Just search statue BST groups on Facebook, tons of action on these groups.

Can someone who has the statue post pics of the jackhammer arm and close-up of the light on the jack hammer arm with the light on? Thanks

Thank you, I was looking at one locally and the light on it doesn’t have the same detail as other lights on the statue. The paint job isn’t great around the light and there is no silver. It almost looked like a piece was missing. Looks like that’s how it was designed,’but maybe on this statue, it could use some silver around the light...appreciate you posting the pics!

Thinking about picking this guy up. Went through this whole thread. Sounds like he is worth picking up.

Anyone care to share any insights about this piece?

This is ana amazing piece bust shipping along is over 1k and that's within the US .

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back