Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent a PM to Imaginarium Art concerning when I will be receiving my Hulkbuster from Secret Compass and here is their reply

"Hello we are not selling to secret compass for HB, you may have to check with them". Now I have to contact Secret Compass.....A little worried.

Keep us posted on how Secret Compass responds. GL.

Secret compass uses a middle man contact they made friends with in Singapore like everyone else. This is because IA doesn't have a license to ship the Marvel statues to the United States.

So IA is correct in this matter they are not selling directly to secret compass they are selling to someone who lives in Singapore and that person is selling to Secret compass and Secret compass is selling to you.

The statue will ship from the Singapore from the person who originally bought it.

/

Correct. The middle-man, in this case it's Secret Compass, never sees the product.
Another important bit of information to keep in mind, for those that are just getting into this, if your statue has ANY issues, the seller has no way to help you resolve those issues. Furthermore, the manufacturer can't help either because the product was not authorized to be sold in this region. It's a gamble.

The middle middle man is dark side toys. Contact them directly, although when I tried that they told me to **** off.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Darksidetoys are stellar people to buy from. I have many pieces from them and never had any problem. But if you buy something you have to deal with the people you have bought it from, not IA, XM, etc. or the middle man. That is the rule and the law afaik.

i will repost what i posted on SF here regarding SC and oversea preorders as a cautionary tale, i would not order anything from them other than maybe sideshow stuff. Fyi IA shipped hulkbuster in SEPT, i did my preorder on ebay and was able to get it by early/mid OCT.

----

i will never order from secret compass after they screwed me over on xm orders. I preordered xm iron man and thor from them, at time of order there is absolutely no mention of additional shipping fees on the product page or anywhere else - given they are a US seller it's obvious to assume everything is shipping from US and i will be charged us shipping fees.

When thor was here they added a $350 shipping fee on top of the price, i of course refused and lost my deposit (they won't refund them). Then when iron man shipped they never even contacted me (i assume because it was selling well, where as the xm thor was not). So i ended up lost deposit on both about $300 total i think.

I used to buy a lot from secret compass, after that never again. Like i said repeatedly in other threads never order anything international from them.

I know people who are still waiting for their imaginarium art 1/4 mk 43s they preordered from secret compass, when IA already shipped the statue like 6 months ago to all the authorized resellers.

Gotta be careful with all those retailers, i only use bbts and my trusted eBay/forum sellers now, even if they price is not the best, just dont have the time to deal with all the hassle and risk losing money.

I'm confused. Why did they add on an extra $350 when they're U.S. based???

Because the shipping from over seas to the US.

Because the shipping from over seas to the US.

But then why did they tack that on AFTER the fact? It's already a given and should have been included in the known shipping costs to the buyer.

But then why did they tack that on AFTER the fact? It's already a given and should have been included in the known shipping costs to the buyer.

Welcome to dealing with SC. There a scam.

Welcome to dealing with SC. There a scam.

Yeah, it honestly sounds pretty ridiculous. Just raise the shipping costs right off the bat. You know its coming from overseas and you know you've got to recoup the costs, so just charge it from the get-go. Don't make it an after thought.

I'm still surprised that they would do this, unless I'm misunderstanding the whole thing. I'm be curious as to how they justify it.

Back