Statue Hulkbuster imaginarium art 1/4 coming soon!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still haven't received a notice from Secret Compass. Has anyone else ordered this through Secret Compass?

I thought I read someone else in this thread that did, but looked a few pages back and can't find it. I may be mistaken.

Still haven't received a notice from Secret Compass. Has anyone else ordered this through Secret Compass?

I wasn't lucky enough to get a PO with them but they might be getting the next batch. I know these are going out in batches to the various retailers, or whoever got a PO in.

i will repost what i posted on SF here regarding SC and oversea preorders as a cautionary tale, i would not order anything from them other than maybe sideshow stuff. Fyi IA shipped hulkbuster in SEPT, i did my preorder on ebay and was able to get it by early/mid OCT.

----

i will never order from secret compass after they screwed me over on xm orders. I preordered xm iron man and thor from them, at time of order there is absolutely no mention of additional shipping fees on the product page or anywhere else - given they are a US seller it's obvious to assume everything is shipping from US and i will be charged us shipping fees.

When thor was here they added a $350 shipping fee on top of the price, i of course refused and lost my deposit (they won't refund them). Then when iron man shipped they never even contacted me (i assume because it was selling well, where as the xm thor was not). So i ended up lost deposit on both about $300 total i think.

I used to buy a lot from secret compass, after that never again. Like i said repeatedly in other threads never order anything international from them.

I know people who are still waiting for their imaginarium art 1/4 mk 43s they preordered from secret compass, when IA already shipped the statue like 6 months ago to all the authorized resellers.

Gotta be careful with all those retailers, i only use bbts and my trusted eBay/forum sellers now, even if they price is not the best, just dont have the time to deal with all the hassle and risk losing money.

i will repost what i posted on SF here regarding SC and oversea preorders as a cautionary tale, i would not order anything from them other than maybe sideshow stuff. Fyi IA shipped hulkbuster in SEPT, i did my preorder on ebay and was able to get it by early/mid OCT.

----

i will never order from secret compass after they screwed me over on xm orders. I preordered xm iron man and thor from them, at time of order there is absolutely no mention of additional shipping fees on the product page or anywhere else - given they are a US seller it's obvious to assume everything is shipping from US and i will be charged us shipping fees.

When thor was here they added a $350 shipping fee on top of the price, i of course refused and lost my deposit (they won't refund them). Then when iron man shipped they never even contacted me (i assume because it was selling well, where as the xm thor was not). So i ended up lost deposit on both about $300 total i think.

I used to buy a lot from secret compass, after that never again. Like i said repeatedly in other threads never order anything international from them.

I know people who are still waiting for their imaginarium art 1/4 mk 43s they preordered from secret compass, when IA already shipped the statue like 6 months ago to all the authorized resellers.

Gotta be careful with all those retailers, i only use bbts and my trusted eBay/forum sellers now, even if they price is not the best, just dont have the time to deal with all the hassle and risk losing money.

Sent a PM to Imaginarium Art concerning when I will be receiving my Hulkbuster from Secret Compass and here is their reply

"Hello we are not selling to secret compass for HB, you may have to check with them". Now I have to contact Secret Compass.....A little worried.

Sent a PM to Imaginarium Art concerning when I will be receiving my Hulkbuster from Secret Compass and here is their reply

"Hello we are not selling to secret compass for HB, you may have to check with them". Now I have to contact Secret Compass.....A little worried.

Secret compass uses a middle man contact they made friends with in Singapore like everyone else. This is because IA doesn't have a license to ship the Marvel statues to the United States.

So IA is correct in this matter they are not selling directly to secret compass they are selling to someone who lives in Singapore and that person is selling to Secret compass and Secret compass is selling to you.

The statue will ship from the Singapore from the person who originally bought it.

/

Back