Hulk vs Superman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulk vs Superman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Superman mops the floor with The Hulk. Hulk is just a big angry green gorilla. Hulk is Strong, Superman has real super-powers. Like SS exclusive Heat Vision.

Since neither character can be killed by any means it would be just one non-stop fight without end.
The Hulk can be killed, can't he?

Superman is virtually indestructible. You shoot him and the bullets simply ricochet off of him leaving no marks and causing no damage. They literally seem to have no effect on him. His only weakness is kryptonite or lack of sun I think.

We've seen the hulk bleed in TIH and The Avengers (not sure if he did in the Ang Lee film).

The Hulk although incredibly strong and resilient is just a big bunch of mutated green muscle whereas Superman's skin is literally like solid, indestructible metal. That's how I've always seen it at least.

I think Superman could simply rip the Hulk apart.

The Hulk vs The Thing might be a more equal fight.

Superman is awesome
Hulk is awessome
Doomsday killed Superman
Hulk would kill Doomsday
Hulk wins

death-of-the-incredible-hulk-death.jpg

If Thor and Hulk fight to a stalemate, Spidey ain't beating Thor anytime soon, so I would have to say Hulk for the definite win.

Maybe I should clean my glasses.

I'd say a definite stalemate.
Superman is basically God on earth or at the very least godlike.
Hulk to me is Marvels depiction of all out strength and brute force with very little weaknesses.
Might as well throw the Silver Surfer in there while your at it...

son goku with spongeknob square nuts' voice...

hulk and superman, both ****ed.

[ame="https://youtu.be/sE2tAUExwLQ"]https://youtu.be/sE2tAUExwLQ[/ame]

****ed. :medic

Superman is awesome
Hulk is awessome
Doomsday killed Superman
Hulk would kill Doomsday
Hulk wins
I've thought before that Hulk is essentially a Doomsday with a conscience. I think such a fight would be a toss-up. Superman has obvious advantages, but Hulk's tenacity would probably offset most of those. If I wrote it, Hulk would win.

In my world, Hulk is stronger than Supes, but Supes is way faster, smarter and has so many more utility powers to work with. All he'd have to do is divert the Hulk and let him cooldown.

However...

If Supes other powers where somehow neutralized and he had to engage in a direct slugfest with Hulk, he'd get a couple good shiners.

Nerd out!

Didn't Superman lift an island or whatever in the latest movie? And can't he fly so fast that he can reverse time?

How exactly does Hulk compare to that?

Hulk is big and strong, but he's no island-lifter.

Thor would wipe the floor with both of them. I say Hulk beats Superman because supes is a fairy.

Wasn't there a thread exactly like this a few months (maybe more) back? It had a Hulk vs Superman video in it or something. It went back and forth forever and people started to really argue. .:lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

It pains me to say.....supes would win by just toss Hulk out into space or something like that.

Didn't Superman lift an island or whatever in the latest movie? And can't he fly so fast that he can reverse time?

How exactly does Hulk compare to that?

Hulk is big and strong, but he's no island-lifter.

Island-lifting is ridiculous. Superman is the victim of lazy writing.

Or lifting passenger planes filled with...passengers. Not sure I've seen Hulk lift something that heavy.

Back