Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in the same boat as you. I always collected bowen statues but now I am impressed by the design and sculpts of the sideshow premium format. I never realized how actually massive the sideshow hulk was. Im currently looking to purchase one and I cannot afford the 1500 price tag i find on ebay.

welcome to the winning team :)

anyone knows how much the Grey Hulk Premium Format going for now?

The latest ebay price for the Green version is $890.

I think I saw somewhere on eBay the grey for 2000 dollars!

wow. Been thinking of selling mine or trading. That's a lot of cash. hmmm....

There are statues that come out from a company from time to time that hit an iconic level, regardless of what they come out with later.

SS has some of these pieces.

The Hulk, both Green and Grey are examples of them. I have one of each, and was lucky enough to get them signed by Stan Lee (with pics of him signing).

Yes, SS will come out with another Hulk, or two, in PF down the line. Regardless of how "good" it is, even if the new one "looks" better, it simply will not match the level of this one because:

a) It was from a more traditional SS era
b) It was sculpted by Andy Bergolitz
c) The sculpt is bang on for detail, color, size, and weight
d) It is a Kirby Hulk
e) The ES is low for both the Green and Grey considering the number of fans for the Hulk.
f) It is, and always will be in high demand.

If you can only get one, I would suggest the Green one since it's color is more recognizable on display.

Also, you may want to keep in mind that to fully appreciate the facial features of this Hulk, it will need to be displayed on a higher shelf rather than an lower one.

Good luck!

Yes, SS will come out with another Hulk, or two, in PF down the line. Regardless of how "good" it is, even if the new one "looks" better, it simply will not match the level of this one because:

SS Planet Hulk/WW Hulk on throne would kill the Kirby PF. That whole story is the best Hulk story ever written. Peter David's stuff comes close. But something like this would blow the PF's cheap looking pants right off:

wwh-4.jpg

SS Planet Hulk/WW Hulk on throne would kill the Kirby PF. That whole story is the best Hulk story ever written. Peter David's stuff comes close. But something like this would blow the PF's cheap looking pants right off:

wwh-4.jpg

I don't think that ss will sculpt this

Guys $900 shipped for this baby is good price ??

That's a great price. Before the recent sale of $930, the last 8 sales we recorded on the Sideshow Premium Format Sales Report were $1,000 plus shipping.

Hulk 2011-01-30 $930.00
Hulk 2011-01-27 $2000.00
Hulk 2011-01-14 $1699.99
Hulk 2011-01-08 $1500.00
Hulk 2010-12-22 $1000.00
Hulk 2010-12-03 $1000.00
Hulk 2010-11-11 $1000.00
Hulk 2010-11-08 $1000.00

You can view the report with links to the original sales on our web-site at:

Hulk Premium Format Sales Report

wwh-4.jpg

I don't think that ss will sculpt this

No, I too don't think SS is going to do this one. At least it won't have them fighting in front of him. And his seat is basically a mound of scrap and not elaborate/decorative as some might think.

I prefer the following:

WWH3.jpg

WWHULK-OnShip.jpg

I wouldn't mind if SS took some artistic license and made the throne as if it was in his Stone Ship. Any sort of pose though, with WW Hulk, would be must buy. I should really start putting coins aside now :lol

I need one now!!!!!!! Anyone try to sell or trade with anyothere marvel statues, please pm me!!!!!

I need one now!!!!!!! Anyone try to sell or trade with anyothere marvel statues, please pm me!!!!!

I have been trying - that is one of the reasons I started this thread, but no luck. :pray: It doesn't seem like anyone is willing to part with theirs. :huh

There was a grey pf up for sale one the evil bay (UK) not that long ago. Listed for an equivalent of around 3,000 USD; I didnt check back to see if it sold for that price

wwh-4.jpg

maybe the best story written, but it's not the first and usually the first and oldest is the one most in demand.
nothing will top the demand of the first hulk, it's the truth and written down somewhere:yess:

Back