Hulk Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One thing no other Hulk or any new future statues can match the Hulk PF is the scale and weight! It will never be match again.

Why do collectors put so much stock in weight? I don't need my statues to weigh more than small children for me to appreciate them. It's like those old codgers who complain that all new cars aren't entirely made of steel like the ancient boats they use to drive.

Why do collectors put so much stock in weight? I don't need my statues to weigh more than small children for me to appreciate them. It's like those old codgers who complain that all new cars aren't entirely made of steel like the ancient boats they use to drive.

Yea, I am not into weight issues as much except 1 so far: Hulk 1:1 bust. Its bad ass hollow in a bad way. Hulk Comiquette are fine to me.

The Hulk PF is a tough one to beat... but there are some great customs out there. Sure some of us are smiling to ourselves when we hear that there aren't any customs that are better than SS's hulk. The validity of that asertion is questionable.

You'd be suprised what some peeps have in their collection. Got an email from a very talented sculptor a while back. The pics I saw there honestly put SS's effort to shame; scale, mass, detail and depiction of the artwork it was based on was just wow. Pity I can't post any pics.

Anyway, point is SS's hulk is one of the best; but lets also give some newer collectors some hope that not owing that piece isnt the end of the world. Especially with the going rates of the hulk pf, it may be reasonable to consider alternatives...

That's exactly how I feel about the Hulk PF!:wink1:

wewe.jpg

is The grey one more expensive than the green one? I know some dealer near my house sells it for like 1600

yeah i think $1500 +/- is a fair price for the gray version, and if you don't have to pay shipping and brokerage costs, it makes it even cheaper

you hate on all the PFs :dunno

Mostly, that is true. However, my dislike for this piece has nothing to do with the cloth pants. I never was a fan of the Kirby/ape like Hulk. That is the reason I never picked up the PF.

Even though I don't purchase PFs in general, there are a few even I think look very good. Gambit, Mystique, and Black Panther are excellent PFs and look sweet. Don't own Gambit or Panther because I really don't care for the characters. The Mystique PF is proudly displayed on top of my entertainment stand in my living room.

I will just always love 100% fully sculpted 1/4 scale pieces more.:wink1:

Back