HT x Hasbro Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Darth Vader "From Japan again"..?

Oh my... found the rest of the image:

darthdouchea.jpg

Eeeeeeeeeeeew!
:sick

I loved the micro collection sets... I have most of the figures; but not all of the vehicles/playsets.

I loved them too. I had very few, but I've been buying them lately if I can find them cheap enough. I was more into the figures back in the 80's.

I got a couple of sets at a convention when I was a teenager, then started buying them more regularly when I as a young adult. Mostly just bought the loose figures from the sets, but then later picked up a few sets as well. They're pretty cool, but definitely not as iconic or fun as the 3 3/4".

:lecture most likely scenario.

But I wish it's HT vader though, so since nothing is concrete yet, let's go with HT Vader now, shall we :D

I'm really hoping so! SS has improved on their figs but are not quite at HT's level of greatness! If so, I would pay $$$ for this most ICONIC figure!
I wouldn't pay $300 for any fig but I would pull out all the stops for this bad boy!!!

Hot Toys will soon be sold at retail stores like Toys R Us and Target.

WTF? I'm confused... I got out of 1:18 collecting because of Hasbro to find out they had their pockets in Hot Toys?? :monkey1

Wonder if this means that HT will have the SW Asia license and start doing their own 12" line independent of Sideshow? Figure looks like it has working belt and chest lights (though could be photoshopped), so not sure if that's SSC's version or HT's... Hmmm.

Edit: Nevermind, just saw the small print about HT being selected as the SW/Hasbro Japan distributor. I thought this was already the case (since HT has SSC stuff in their catalog), so why announce it?

Last edited:
Its a new partnership between Hasbro + Star Wars + HT Japan.

They will be making new SW stuffs for [episode 7]. At least that's some of the infos that I can read.

Back