HT x Hasbro Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro or HT?

It's a joint effort between the 2 companies. I think its something like EB X Medicom's Ultimate Unison sort of collab.

I have no idea why they would need to emphasize HT Japan instead of just "HT" though. Perhaps I'm reading onto it a bit too much.

So it will be japan special or just some common product? Whatever it is i'm in

It's a joint effort between the 2 companies. I think its something like EB X Medicom's Ultimate Unison sort of collab.

I have no idea why they would need to emphasize HT Japan instead of just "HT" though. Perhaps I'm reading onto it a bit too much.

Asia License?

Who knows!

Kind of sounds like HT will be able to sell Hasbro items to the Asian (or maybe just Japanese) market. So, probably nothing to do with what most of us collect.

Kind of like when Sideshow announced they were a distributor for Lego... no changes happen in terms of product, just where you could get it from.

[dickmode]lol at all of you who blew your undies in anticipation despite reason/logic.[/dickmode]

Re: HT Darth Vader "From Japan again"..?

102-1_x.jpg

1_starwars_vader_main-620x349.jpg

I'm 99% sure that this is what we are looking at, background even looks the same...question is why would hot toys be teasing this when we know sideshow is currently working on this exact figure???:gah:

Just maybe because they are now doing the 1/4th scale figures!!!!
Would prefer 1/6th but either way it is darth/bespin backround.

Kind of sounds like HT will be able to sell Hasbro items to the Asian (or maybe just Japanese) market. So, probably nothing to do with what most of us collect.

Kind of like when Sideshow announced they were a distributor for Lego... no changes happen in terms of product, just where you could get it from.

:lecture

That sounds like the most logical, reasonable answer.

So... wait...
What did Hasbro do before in Asia? Who distributed Hasbro SW figures? :dunno
I knew there was something weird about this...

31769180.jpg

It's a downer. That's what it is. Want new hot toys annoucement !!!

Back