HT Tron - Sam Flynn with Light Cycle teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Outfit looks to be *shudder* rubber. I wonder if there is a cut area in the rubber suit allowing leg articulation at the pelvis the same way that the newer muscle bodies have arm articulation at the shoulders?

Hi-res of the first teaser image.

1011241127f066ed8cb3f76.jpg

Last edited:
Wow...for the light cycle alone I might get this...

I wonder how the suit is going to be able to make that bend at the hips. Maybe its built like an Ironman suit? Or maybe hard plastic everywhere except the joints that are rubber?

It'd be awesome if it came with a bendable light stream that attaches to the cycle.

Looks like the real suit is a combination of fabric and rubber. Would be cool if HT could pull that off.

GARRETT.jpg

I wonder if his face is colored that way or if it's just the lighting?

I wonder if his face is colored that way or if it's just the lighting?

Its the lighting. Just like the pictures above, I'm sure the face will be flesh tones. I wonder though if like the smaller toys if they'll do the hologram face in the helmet. It'd be neat if the figure talked like the smaller ones.

It states that the figure has a light-up function. Wonder how they're gonna pull that off...

EL Wire...probably something similar to Whiplash's harness. From the look of this, it will probably be a mix of Iron Man and Wolverine, where you get the hard figure with the light up parts but mix like Wolvie was where the joints are mixed with the rubber.

Well this definitely puts a kink in the Ghost Rider purchase as I don't really want to purchase both.

Both bikes = win.
Figure wise, Sam FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back