HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Just to keep the ball rolling, I'll add one bad iPhone photo. Wish I had a real camera!

hottoysdarkknight01.jpg

:(

Looks on par with my CAMERA pics. :lol

Thanks. I've been meaning to iron the cape to get rid of those big creases seen on his left side. I like the pose, but I can never seem to leave him be for very long :p

Hmm, yeah. I wonder what they done to these to become so badly creased. Mine is badly creased all over. It takes away the realism with so many creases.

dscf42531.jpg

Too thin to iron? Maybe put a towel over it and iron it like that would help!? Does look kinda crappy.. like Bats just unpacked it. :lol

Bump with a close up head shot :chew

3410609374_bb8928c6b9.jpg

oooo...very nice

nah a iron will work fine, i did the towel thing, but too it off, the slightest iron will get the ceases out.

nah a iron will work fine, i did the towel thing, but too it off, the slightest iron will get the ceases out.

I used wrinkle releaser on my Jedi cloaks and it worked great. Do you think that it would work on the cape? I don't wanna mess it up.

I used wrinkle releaser on my Jedi cloaks and it worked great. Do you think that it would work on the cape? I don't wanna mess it up.

You could run it under some warm water,gently squeeze most of the water out, lay it flat & dry it with a blowdryer. I did this with my jedi robes & it worked fine.

So what do you guys think the odds are on Hot Toys re-releasing this as a deluxe figure?

I've been going back and forth on whether or not to get this, but I'm wondering if I should wait and see if a deluxe one eventually comes.

So what do you guys think the odds are on Hot Toys re-releasing this as a deluxe figure?

I've been going back and forth on whether or not to get this, but I'm wondering if I should wait and see if a deluxe one eventually comes.

We have Joker DX coming up. It's only logical that Batman should follows.

I wonder if this suit will last the distance in the next Batman film? Will we see a third batsuit?

Of course ! How else will they continue to get us to purchase these pieces for years to come !

Since Batman will obviously return for the next film, they'll have a chance to do a superior figure at that time so there's no reason to include him in the DX line.

At this point you might as well wait for the next film's figure :)

Hi!! Im noob in this forum :)

Im from Spain, and I started to collect hot toys figures since I saw the TDK movie. I think this forum is a great pleace for people like me to introduce us in this fantastic world.

I think my work site is better now :)

Excuses for my English ....

Hi!! Im noob in this forum :)

Im from Spain, and I started to collect hot toys figures since I saw the TDK movie. I think this forum is a great pleace for people like me to introduce us in this fantastic world.

I think my work site is better now :)

Excuses for my English ....

Welcome Padrinno..and yes...your work desk looks better now that Batman is there :)

Back