HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

I'd likely pass on it too unless somehow it included a full Wayne in business suit figure with the type of sculpt I've been wanting for some time and it was the only way to get Wayne, that or if they improved the proportions to be correct on the DK Batman, I'd be very tempted.

I'd pass just because it's too much money after spending what I've spent on the one already released...I'll still get Joker though.

I'd likely pass on it too unless somehow it included a full Wayne in business suit figure with the type of sculpt I've been wanting for some time and it was the only way to get Wayne, that or if they improved the proportions to be correct on the DK Batman, I'd be very tempted.

Why do I have this odd feeling we'll see this?

They need a vastly improved TDK figure. Hot Toy's Batman Begins v2? Perfect. Bank Robber Joker? Perfection. Cop Joker / Mob Meeting Joker? Illumination. You have to re-do a TDK Batman to match the quality of everything else. They butchered that figure the way they butchered Batman Begins v1 and TDK Joker v1.

They need a vastly improved TDK figure. Hot Toy's Batman Begins v2? Perfect. Bank Robber Joker? Perfection. Cop Joker / Mob Meeting Joker? Illumination. You have to re-do a TDK Batman to match the quality of everything else. They butchered that figure the way they butchered Batman Begins v1 and TDK Joker v1.

butchered?

that's a little dramatic. whether or not it was completely perfect, it is still an unbelievable figure and looks great next to any joker figure, in fact i think depending on the angle you look at it, it looks ten times better.

Yeah "butchered" isn't the right word when you take into consideration that it's probably the best collectible representation of the character in the whole lot of product out there.

What TDK suit Batman collectible/figure/toy is better than HT's rendition?

What TDK suit Batman collectible/figure/toy is better than HT's rendition?

Mattel's TRU exclusive $30 Four Horseman sculpted 2-up is easily IMO a better and more accurate product to it's on screen counterpart

And probably Medicom's TDK

Butchered maybe the wrong word but it isn't near as movie accurate as the rest of the lineup.

Scale and proportions are all wrong, ruining the entire look and feel of the figure.

For the price it's at it needs to be perfection. And HT delivered perfection on BEGINS v2, BR Joker, Deluxe Joker, and Two Face.

Why not on TDK suit as well?

Mattel's TRU

And probably Medicom's TDK

Butchered maybe the wrong word but it isn't near as movie accurate as the rest of the lineup.

Scale and proportions are all wrong, ruining the entire look and feel of the figure.

medicom is ok. not anywhere near as good or accurate as hot toys.

What is mattel's tru exclusive $30 Four Horseman sculpter 2-up?

medicom is ok. not anywhere near as good or accurate as hot toys.

What is mattel's tru exclusive $30 Four Horseman sculpter 2-up?

It's a rotocast figure. It's the 6 inch Movie Master figure in the full 12 inch length that they use to sculpt the figures intially. Mattel just decided to release it at TRU.

At Toy Fair they showed a pic of the Joker 2-up which will be coming out later this year.

It's a rotocast figure. It's the 6 inch Movie Master figure in the full 12 inch length that they use to sculpt the figures intially. Mattel just decided to release it at TRU.

At Toy Fair they showed a pic of the Joker 2-up which will be coming out later this year.

oh. ok.

what is the joker 2-up?

oh. ok.

what is the joker 2-up?

main.php

I think it's quite logical to upgrade Batman TDK costume into MMS DX2.
When there's Joker, there should be Batman.
They complete each other.

Soooo... how bout them pics :)

You've made the stock cape look pretty decent by the way. Compared to most it looks like puffy collar pads.

Nice pose by the way!

You've made the stock cape look pretty decent by the way. Compared to most it looks like puffy collar pads.

Nice pose by the way!
Thanks. I've been meaning to iron the cape to get rid of those big creases seen on his left side. I like the pose, but I can never seem to leave him be for very long :p

Back