HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Great pics, I wish I would have such a quality cam :monkey2

tdkjoker.png

tdkjoker2.png

as for now, without the cape. can't to get the buddy-lee cape :monkey3

awesome poses!

Actually, my camera is sort of bad.
canon-sd1000.jpg

Just a standard point and shoot. It looks good because I'm using a tripod and a lot of lighting from my window. Try that and your shots will look 500x better.

Great pics, I wish I would have such a quality cam :monkey2

tdkjoker.png

tdkjoker4.png

tdkjoker3.png

tdkjoker2.png

as for now, without the cape. can't wait to get the buddy-lee cape :monkey3

wow your batman looks amazing...are the eye sockets on the cowl modified in anyway? and the suit looks so slim.

So D4rkShaDoWz, it looks like you got the BW head off the figure. What worked. Was it the hair dryer?

wow your batman looks amazing...are the eye sockets on the cowl modified in anyway? and the suit looks so slim.

Yeah, I was also surprised how slim he was in the pics. :D
But no, no modification, just the neck modification which allows him to look a bit more down. I think it's the cape which makes him looking a bit bulky so I'm really exited when the cape from buddy-lee is arriving me. I'll make then again some pics...

BrooklynWolf X said:
is it just me? or are bats eyes looking to his right (our left)??

yeah, he was really pissed when i tried to take a photo of him :D
I think it's just an illusion through the lighting/shadow.

D4rkShaDoWz said:
It looks good because I'm using a tripod and a lot of lighting from my window. Try that and your shots will look 500x better.

Yes thanks. It was night and had just one lamp for lightning. I'll give it today a try, when the day comes up. :)

Can't wait for my short cape with V cut!! It's been posted, now it's the waiting game.. I hope I can get it on as cleanly as you Vodoun!

Can't wait for my short cape with V cut!! It's been posted, now it's the waiting game.. I hope I can get it on as cleanly as you Vodoun!

+1 You did an amazing job V.

Hey guys is Toys2 the only place left to get this figure at a decent price?

Pretty much - it's really rare and I got mine from Urban-Collector while they still had them.

Finally got around to putting my cape on and man what a difference ! I love it !

Show us some pics... I have still a week or so to wait till it arrives me. :sick

Back