HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

i bought an extra original costume cape on ebay and put it on my dark knight version batman and it looks much better. here are some pics

again sorry for the ^^^^ty photos

to anyone having problems with there hand pegs if you email Hot Toys and tell them you need two more hand pegs cause one of yours broke they will send you two I know cause i just got two today

Does anyone know where to get generic stands shaped like the Dark Knight/Joker ones, where the metal bars go under the thighs?? I really want a bunch for all my figures, they are much better than the ones that are tight around their waists.

to anyone having problems with there hand pegs if you email Hot Toys and tell them you need two more hand pegs cause one of yours broke they will send you two I know cause i just got two today

where do you email them?
their website has a handful of email addresses

Does anyone think these will dramatically increase in value over time like the Predator figs or stay about the same price for a while? Reason I'm asking is cause I originally planned on getting one of these this month plus either an HT cleaner Wolf Pred or an Xbox 360 but as it stands I went over my budget buying xmas presents so now I can only afford one figure or the 360. I REALLY want a 360 but I'm still kinda leaning toward the Batman figure since I'm worried these will get harder (and more expensive) to obtain later on.

Does anyone think these will dramatically increase in value over time like the Predator figs or stay about the same price for a while? Reason I'm asking is cause I originally planned on getting one of these this month plus either an HT cleaner Wolf Pred or an Xbox 360 but as it stands I went over my budget buying xmas presents so now I can only afford one figure or the 360. I REALLY want a 360 but I'm still kinda leaning toward the Batman figure since I'm worried these will get harder (and more expensive) to obtain later on.

Im sure online stores will have them still in-stock long enough for you to get enough money together to get yourself one. But if your worried that they will be harder to get ahold of and more expensive the 360 isnt going to go up in price. But then agian it is a 360 and they are awesome :horror

hey,

does someone know, how to call there sharp "things" on the batman hand?
i also would like to contact hot toys, because i'm missing one. :/

Yeah those little suckers easily pop off. I managed to pop one off accidentally when I was working with the oil and wrist joints while cleaning any excess.

It slots back on easily, but not so good if you lose it as you know they are so small.

Is ^^^^ing difficult to put the cape on the holes.

HELP ME PLEASE, HOW CAN I DO IT WITHOUT BREAK ANITHYNG? THANKS.

YOU HAVE TO BREAK EVERYTHING!!!!

Heheh....I dont have it yet....

Back