HT The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Dark Knight New Costume PHOTO Thread.

He's too serious to understand. Dont worry.

Serious about what? I love how you keep holding onto this serious business.

There's one thing explaining to someone such and such after they ask a question. Then there's something just totally pointless spamming emoticons for absolutely no reason to the meaning they just said. Lecture is not the same as "oh well".

The person asked a question, I answered. The end. Why should there have been mocking afterwards... or trying to engage arguments or fights. That you seem to do so well CelticP. I really don't know why. What does it gain for you, CelticP.

I have noticed you always do like to have the last word, CelticP. Even though its very petty. Or perhaps you always think you have to be right. Or try and think that you know about everything.

I know you need to chill out a bit and stop being so serious all the time. We have fun around here. Thats what im trying to tell you. Stop getting upset when a thread goes off topic. It happens. Once something interesting happens it'll go right back on.

Relax dude....have a milkshake.

milkshake2.jpg

Serious about what? I love how you keep holding onto this serious business.

There's one thing explaining to someone such and such after they ask a question. Then there's something just totally pointless spamming emoticons for absolutely no reason to the meaning they just said. Lecture is not the same as "oh well".

The person asked a question, I answered. The end. Why should there have been mocking afterwards... or trying to engage arguments or fights. That you seem to do so well CelticP. I really don't know why. What does it gain for you, CelticP.

I have noticed you always do like to have the last word, CelticP. Even though its very petty. Or perhaps you always think you have to be right. Or try and think that you know about everything.

i'm sorry to have upset anyone i was just meaning to say that what i was gonna say

Dont worry about it.

Besides....arguments are quite fun...if their civil.

People, relax! This is the PHOTO thread, that I understand includes posts that INCLUDE photos and posts that are ABOUT photos. Can we have that again?

Back