HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*litany of the curse words*

I just got an email from a place i order a number of my things that they are going out of business, so no orders will be fulfilled, including all of the dark knight items i put on pre-order.

So, no bank robber, no tumbler, 1:2 bust, nothing, ...
so now i have to try and find vendors again.

:(

JESUS, one email, and it all goes away :(
and it was a good size order too.

I'm hoping to get 1 bank robber, but now i don't know if there'll be any

*litany of the curse words*

I just got an email from a place i order a number of my things that they are going out of business, so no orders will be fulfilled, including all of the dark knight items i put on pre-order.

So, no bank robber, no tumbler, 1:2 bust, nothing, ...
so now i have to try and find vendors again.

:(

JESUS, one email, and it all goes away :(
and it was a good size order too.

I'm hoping to get 1 bank robber, but now i don't know if there'll be any

hey what place was that??:monkey4

Cornerstore charged my card 2 days ago and is shipping today. Yay:):)

Same here. :D I ordered my Bats through and Ebay seller and the other day when I asked him he said that he didn't know when he would be getting it in. I hope he gets it this week and I won't have to wait until Spring.

Ordered my batman DK. Just waiting on notification of dispatch!

Oh the excitement!!! :D

Bri:horror

Most likely they did. They said everybody whose card went through would get the first run, so you should be good. I imagine we should be getting shipping notices tomorrow.

Great. Thanks for the info.

My card was charged on the 4th, but no shipping notice yet for me either. Last time I ordered from CCC, I didn't get a shipping notice, but I did get a tracking e-mail from UPS...so at first I was like "wtf is this?" but figured out checking out from where t was shipping. We'll see. I also ordered the DK Bats from CCC, and no word on that figure either.

Back