HT The Dark Knight figures waiting room

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banghead I ordered my TDK Batman from Plastic Earth, which in turn, gets theirs from DC Direct. Last email I got from them stated their shipment should arrive on December 24. I emailed them a few times before & after this due date & I haven't got a response. Starting to get really pissed, they could at least give me an update. :mad: :banghead

DCD is screwing everyone. I don't think any of DCD's Hot Toys figures are shipping until the 7th of Jan or something like that.

that's just not right. they really shouldn't do that.
when a company says that they're going to do something, they should DO it.

*that's why i bought mine cheap on ebay, and got it a few days later in perfect condition*

DCD is screwing everyone. I don't think any of DCD's Hot Toys figures are shipping until the 7th of Jan or something like that.
Is there any kind of official announcement regarding this, or is it all coming from retailers? Because, we seem to be seeing a lot of dates being thrown around, and as I am getting two from DCD, I would like to know when my distributer should actually have them in hand.

Has everyone ever ordered from Sci-Fi genre.com before? I wanted to order there but I don't know when their products are coming in.
I have ordered from them multiple times, and though they are generally good, they have a really bad habit of listing out of stock items as "in stock." And the only way you find out is by waiting 2 weeks and noticing that they haven't shipped (or e-mailing them about it).

I have ordered from them multiple times, and though they are generally good, they have a really bad habit of listing out of stock items as "in stock." And the only way you find out is by waiting 2 weeks and noticing that they haven't shipped (or e-mailing them about it).

Thanks. I don't know whether to order from them or from BBTS. I tried emailing BBTS to see when they'll get their next shipment in but they haven't responded to me.

Yeah, they've been changing the date all over the place. First it was Dec. 10th, then Dec. 17, then Dec. 24, then January 2nd, and now January 7th. I really hope this sticks.

got an email from the guy I bought both jokers off of and he told me that they were being shipped out to him on the 2nd but wouldn't be able to ship before the 7th, I asked how confident he felt that this date would stick, and he said this is for sure....we'll just have to wait and see.

I know how frustrating it is to anticipate, only to have your hope crushed when they postpone the release dates:(

Btw, anyone know if HT are planning to release other TDK characters such as Gordon, Scarface or Rachel? IMO these characters are figure-worthy.

Btw, anyone know if HT are planning to release other TDK characters such as Gordon, Scarface or Rachel? IMO these characters are figure-worthy.

No, because it would appear that this is final. As a poster pamphlet type of thing A4 came with the Bank Robber Joker listing the entire line.

I think that was their hint thats all there will be.

3047696867_203ae16112_o.jpg

Image belongs to, Agen.

here's part of an email I got about BRJ...:monkey2

I have checked, and we have been told that these figures are scheduled to arrive next week. Unfortunately, we will not be receiving all of them, only a small allocated amount. We will be receiving the rest of them in the second quarter of 2009.

I hope I'm part of the "small allocation" :lol

Back